Scooters

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2014 4:05 AM

When people say they're going to buy a scooter because they help you at bmx, this might be why..

|

2/15/2014 6:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2014 6:17 AM

Fuck scooters bunch of god damn snakes

Photo

|

2/15/2014 8:23 AM

Who the hell says that?

You realise this guy rides BMX as well right? He didn't just get on a bike with little experience and do this.

|

2/15/2014 8:27 AM

Skooters is tight

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

2/15/2014 8:33 AM

scooter > bmx

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/15/2014 8:46 AM

ye true, ryan williams is pretty sick at bmx too.

|

2/15/2014 9:16 AM

Nobody says that, talented bmxer all the way.

|

2/15/2014 9:32 AM

Only the sickdude says that

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/15/2014 11:11 AM

ok this is sick dude.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

2/15/2014 11:47 AM

I am sure he didnt go and said: Dame a bike, lest front flip it

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/15/2014 5:49 PM

If you didn't know , he does everything.

He can pull 1440's flyout on a scooter. He can turndown , whip air , and flair a bmx. He can also pull 360 double fingerflips on a skateboard.

Truly talented on everything.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

2/15/2014 6:31 PM

I can 360 flat on a scooter. I can't even 180 yet on my bike. Top of the line scooters run 300 dollars. Top line bmx costs 1000+ dollars. I could kick ass, save money, and be well off at scooters. But no. Its called a scooter. Scooter. Sounds like the nickname of some dog that drags his ass on the ground. And you look like you're prancing on a scooter. You look like a fag. I will never commit to scooters.

|

2/16/2014 8:36 AM

My 7 year old brother rides a scooter and even though he is 7, I'm not okay with it. He can 180 it which is good but he has a 2014 Sunday AM and he should be riding that more than his Razor Pro scooter. I have met some really cool dudes that ride scooters but when in comes down to it, BMX is better than scootering in all aspects.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

2/16/2014 8:50 AM

Stocksy wrote:

My 7 year old brother rides a scooter and even though he is 7, I'm not okay with it. He can 180 it which is good but he has a ...more

Hes really young, that bike might be too heavy and big for him

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/16/2014 9:19 AM

Stocksy wrote:

My 7 year old brother rides a scooter and even though he is 7, I'm not okay with it. He can 180 it which is good but he has a ...more

T-rider wrote:

Hes really young, that bike might be too heavy and big for him

It is a bit heavy and big. He is a pretty big kid though. He's the tallest in his class and he's been playing and hanging out with kids that are at least 7 years older than him basically all of his life because I'm 7 years older than him and so are all of my friends and our cousins. So he's pretty strong for his age and he's tough. He can do tiny little hops on the bike sometimes. It's the first bike he's ever been able to bunny hop, He really likes it, he just needs to ride it more so that he can get more bike control. He likes hitting jumps. xD

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

2/16/2014 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2014 9:24 AM

I used to really like doing that 4 years ago too. Hahaha, but i have a cousin that its 8, and strong for his age, and i wouldnt be able to be confortable on a bmx bike with a 20.5 tube and fl with 8.5 rise bars.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

2/16/2014 9:35 AM

My ten year old cousin has got a freeagent 20" and loves it. He can 180 flyout.

|

2/16/2014 11:14 AM

Some kids ride scooters because of the faster progression. You learn tricks daily on them.

Kids want instant results, and bikes don't offer that. Scooters are lighter and easier to manipulate. Kids don't have the patience to learn something harder.

Honestly I blame the internet and the instant results that smartphones give us. They make people expect results instantly, and working is too hard, so they give up on the harder stuff.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/16/2014 11:29 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Some kids ride scooters because of the faster progression. You learn tricks daily on them.

Kids want instant results, and ...more

Bam! ^^^^That right there! "Generation Now"

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.