Score of the day

Related:
Create New Tag

3/10/2018 3:06 PM

A thread where you post pictures and info on bike parts you’ve gotten for a good deal.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/10/2018 3:09 PM

I got this g-sport wheelset yesterday for $130.
Front: G-Sport Marmoset to G-Sport Rollcage
Rear: G-Sport Ratchet to G-Sport Rollcage

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/10/2018 3:21 PM

Damn dude! Those things look clean for $130! Where'd you find those? Craigslist? LetGo?

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/10/2018 3:49 PM

Nice pick up!

|

3/10/2018 4:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/10/2018 4:36 PM

Not bmx but scored a New fox 40 duel crown fork for my downhill bike scored for $675. Retails for around $1600 I believe mountain bike parts are expensive lol

|

brakeless maniac

3/10/2018 4:34 PM

Photo

|

brakeless maniac

3/10/2018 5:16 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Thats a great deal!

|

3/10/2018 10:09 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Damn dude! Those things look clean for $130! Where'd you find those? Craigslist? LetGo?

offerup, actually. i love using it. i also got a pair of s&m fu bars for $30, they’re in amazing shape. just need to be painted

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/10/2018 10:17 PM

^

Steal of a deal!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

3/11/2018 12:29 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Damn! That's pretty much a perfect wheel setup. I'd love some g sport hubs.

I bought a bike with profile hubs (everything else is aftermarket, but a bit cheap and ratty. Apart from the frame, but that was from a real good complete). I got it for £150. It's for a friend to get him back into riding, so I already had some spares I was going to give him. I sold the hubs for £100 and put a proper front wheel, and a proper hub to alienation felon rear on it. It might need a new bb, and I need a brake for it, then it's built and ready to ride. I can also still sell my spares to get some money back smile

|

3/11/2018 1:58 AM

Man I think I need to make an offer up account

|

Hmmm

3/11/2018 4:24 AM

Just picked this up today.

Photo

|

3/11/2018 6:17 AM

jbales wrote:

Photo

Fucking sicckkkkk

|

3/11/2018 6:38 AM

jbales wrote:

Photo

Make sure to use a 48 spoke wheel for extra noise

|

Hmmm

3/11/2018 7:41 AM

jbales wrote:

Photo

Lol. Now you dont have to pour sand in...

|

3/11/2018 7:45 AM

jbales wrote:

Photo

Hell yaaaaaaas!cool

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

3/11/2018 9:39 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Man I think I need to make an offer up account

do it! i’ve been using it longer than i’ve been on vital. i’ve bought and sold a ton of things. i reccomend offerup 100%

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/11/2018 9:40 AM

Joe_Martinez wrote:

Not bmx but scored a New fox 40 duel crown fork for my downhill bike scored for $675. Retails for around $1600 I believe mountain bike parts are expensive lol

they definitely are... i started off as a mountain biker, but slowly switched to bmx because it was always a bit of a pain getting out to the local trails.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/11/2018 9:41 AM

jbales wrote:

Photo

badass cool

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/11/2018 11:06 AM

bmxguru.com has Verde Neyer Pro frames for 129.99 with free shipping. Use the code GURU50 at checkout for 5.00 off. 125.00 shipped for a new, aftermarket frame is a good deal.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

3/11/2018 11:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/11/2018 11:46 AM

Got this Odyssey antigram laced to a Odyssey hazard lite for $150 in pretty much new condition. Just needed to tension the spokes, clean and lube the driver. Everything was in tip top shape. Just needs a hubgaurd. Couldn't be more stoked on this purchase!Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Ride for yourself and have fun

3/11/2018 12:19 PM

Awesome thread u started Dan!

|

3/11/2018 12:26 PM

STREETFIGHTER50 wrote:

Awesome thread u started Dan!

thanks man. i buy an excessive amount of bike parts, so i figured, what the hell? i want to show them off

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/11/2018 12:27 PM

Anthony Loves Subrosa wrote:

Got this Odyssey antigram laced to a Odyssey hazard lite for $150 in pretty much new condition. Just needed to tension the spokes, clean and lube the driver. Everything was in tip top shape. Just needs a hubgaurd. Couldn't be more stoked on this purchase!Photo

Photo

Photo

that’s a damn good deal! the new graphics look very good.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/11/2018 7:51 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

bmxguru.com has Verde Neyer Pro frames for 129.99 with free shipping. Use the code GURU50 at checkout for 5.00 off. 125.00 shipped for a new, aftermarket frame is a good deal.

That was the frame I was looking to buy before the the one I ended up getting and after I missed out on the Monash you had for sale. Hhmmm, maybe I'll get a 21"tt frame.

|

3/11/2018 10:18 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

offerup, actually. i love using it. i also got a pair of s&m fu bars for $30, they’re in amazing shape. just need to be painted

I just opened up an acct there the other day. I wish I would’ve a long time ago. There’s a lot more BMX stuff on there than I find on CL! Awesome site/app to have! I opened up a LetGo acct as well, but I find the OfferUp app easier to use overall.

|

3/11/2018 10:27 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

Wow $125 shipped for an aftermarket pro frame sounds like a steal! I feel like building one now lol

|

3/11/2018 10:38 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

STREETFIGHTER50 wrote:

I just opened up an acct there the other day. I wish I would’ve a long time ago. There’s a lot more BMX stuff on there than I find on CL! Awesome site/app to have! I opened up a LetGo acct as well, but I find the OfferUp app easier to use overall.

yeah offerup>letgo any day. it’s got a great user interface, with lots more bmx stuff than letgo as well. in my area, anyway.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/12/2018 10:55 AM

A few years back I scored a set of Profile Mini wheels in Aqua laced up for 100 bucks.

Now I work part time in a shop and score stuff for cost.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/1/2018 3:05 PM

forgot to post this... Photo

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales