Scraps

Related:
Create New Tag

5/7/2011 9:47 PM

some scrap footage that i felt like editing! what do you think?

|

5/8/2011 3:00 AM

so nice. i wish i had a backyard setup like that...

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

5/10/2011 4:20 PM

Skooter wrote:

thanks man. it is really nice, im so lucky to have the space to build it, but its the closest thing to a skatepark on the island, bar an old gym full of frshpark quarters

|

5/10/2011 4:30 PM

sick bro!!

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/10/2011 4:37 PM

Skooter wrote:

bermybmxer wrote:

thanks man. it is really nice, im so lucky to have the space to build it, but its the closest thing to a skatepark on the island, bar an old gym full of frshpark quarters

my backyard is big enough but i live in one of those developments where they dont even let you put up a fence... bullshit.

|

5/15/2011 7:32 AM

Skooter wrote:

bermybmxer wrote:

Skooter wrote:

my backyard is big enough but i live in one of those developments where they dont even let you put up a fence... bullshit.

ah that sucks man

|

5/15/2011 9:09 AM

bermybmxer wrote:

Skooter wrote:

bermybmxer wrote:

ah that sucks man

i know...

|

6/19/2011 11:22 AM

future FBM wrote:

sick bro!!

Thanks man! got your footjams down i see! bump

|