Sean EFFING Ricany

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2010 10:41 PM

The more I watch Camp Woodward the more I hate Sean. He's such a dick and doesn't deserve to be on that show.

|

4/7/2010 10:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2010 10:45 PM

aside from that hes fuckin good. i would still kick him in the balls if i saw him in real life.

|

4/7/2010 10:45 PM

A23 wrote:

aside from that hes fuckin good. i would still kick him in the balls if i saw him in real life.

True but if I was a sponsor I wouldn't want to sponsor someone with such a bad attitude.

|

4/7/2010 10:46 PM

A23 wrote:

hes not that good

|

4/7/2010 10:53 PM

post a vid of him being a asshole?

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/7/2010 10:55 PM

A23 wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

hes not that good

for a fuckin 5 year old he is.

|

4/7/2010 10:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2010 10:59 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

this. ima search youtube right now.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

4/7/2010 11:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 1:54 AM

BINGO. such a shit head.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

4/7/2010 11:08 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

BINGO. such a shit head.

i swear if i saw him i would probaly kick him in the nuts just for being so little and ignorant.

|

4/7/2010 11:12 PM

i'd snake him, then pay some 8th graders some crack to kick his ass.

|

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

4/7/2010 11:13 PM

wow someone should punch him in the face

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

4/7/2010 11:13 PM

A23 wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

hes not that good

A23 wrote:

for a fuckin 5 year old he is.

ya nvm lol the one vid i seen only had 3's bars and 180's but i just seen a new one and hes awsome

|

4/7/2010 11:14 PM

i have met him in person at the incline and he is really a little dick head really stuck up i saw him at the h-town skate park contest in 2008 and i shouted out to him its past your bed time little boy

|

refs- abod, dave805, spikez5, blizzbikes, element4all, harof2, funkychicken, zznelsonzz, hardbmx_tim, agcrx

4/7/2010 11:15 PM

bmx4life121303 wrote:

i have met him in person at the incline and he is really a little dick head really stuck up i saw him at the h-town skate park contest in 2008 and i shouted out to him its past your bed time little boy

haha somebody should pick him up and throw him down one of those devyn 9 foot quarters

|

4/8/2010 4:17 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

heres a whole episode of it
http://www.hulu.com/watch/138646/camp-woodward-lights-cameras-and-action#s-p1-so-i0

|

steazy

4/8/2010 4:42 AM

ive only heard bad about this kid, other than his riding hes great.

|

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

4/8/2010 8:10 AM

bmx4life121303 wrote:

your probably just a faggot. its called tv drama to boost the ratings. hes not really likee that. i ride with him all the time at incline hes not like that at all.

|

m.o.e.

4/8/2010 10:14 AM

I would beat the living fuck out of that little fucker.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

4/8/2010 10:19 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

BINGO. such a shit head.

This kid needs to learn some fucking manners. If I acted like that my dad would beat the shit out of me. Let me mentor him for a week. He would be so scared and scarred he would start respecting everyone in that camp, especially his elders. Those are the kind of kids that leave me worried about our future.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/8/2010 10:23 AM

and hes just about gay....[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

4/8/2010 10:54 AM

I thought Woodward ended like 2 months ago.....

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

4/8/2010 11:06 AM

Zachy D wrote:

INVALID
|

4/8/2010 11:15 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

everyone should watch this.

|

4/8/2010 11:18 AM

getskyhigh wrote:

thebmxerSS wrote:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/138646/camp-woodward-lights-cameras-and-action#s-p1-so-i0

A23 wrote:

seriously. everyone in this thread watch this shit. that kid has issues

|

4/8/2010 11:50 AM

thebmxerSS wrote:

A23 wrote:

A23 wrote:

Yeah, I just watched it. I'm going to tell you this: Out of the three kids featured on that show, Zane is going to be the most successful one. It's awesome he has such interests in skating and filming, and makes the other two kids look so young, like they are both sperm again. What the fuck is Sean's problem? If I was his father I would be buying a new belt every week with how quickly the old one would wear tired on his skin. Throwing a helmet and skateboard at a BMX pro. Seriously? If he continues to act like that as he gets older, he is seriously going to get the ass beating of his life, if not end up in the bottom of a semi-drained pool at a roach motel. But when he turns 18, I hope I am the first person to deliver a right hook into the side of his face.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

4/8/2010 12:20 PM

Zachy D wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote: INVALID

very good

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/8/2010 12:21 PM

o ya and i saw the whole season on demand on fios i like the 2 skaters

|

I ride street. tongue

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

4/8/2010 12:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/8/2010 12:24 PM

Zachy D wrote:

AndySubrosa8 wrote: INVALID

yaya2893 wrote:

very good

new seasons, ever heared of 'em zachy

|

steazy

4/8/2010 12:27 PM

A23 wrote:

A23 wrote:

BootyBoots wrote:

Yeah, I just watched it. I'm going to tell you this: Out of the three kids featured on that show, Zane is going to be the most successful one. It's awesome he has such interests in skating and filming, and makes the other two kids look so young, like they are both sperm again. What the fuck is Sean's problem? If I was his father I would be buying a new belt every week with how quickly the old one would wear tired on his skin. Throwing a helmet and skateboard at a BMX pro. Seriously? If he continues to act like that as he gets older, he is seriously going to get the ass beating of his life, if not end up in the bottom of a semi-drained pool at a roach motel. But when he turns 18, I hope I am the first person to deliver a right hook into the side of his face.

SERIOUSLY. When he got thrown in the garbage can he was complaining how messed up it was. Then he throws a fuckin skateboard at him. What else did he throw? Like a helmet? If he was suppose to act like that in the episode then its a complete different story but people say he is a dick in real life too so i wouldn't doubt he actually was acting like that. Maybe if he didn't think he getting so my hype he wouldn't think he can act however he wants toward anyone he wants. Someone seriously needs to deliver a hammer straight to his face who is under 15. (Directed towards the people who live in NJ).

|

4/8/2010 12:54 PM

wait is this kid on premium or colony. cuz both have little kids on the team?

|

Refs: naters14,irideafly(x2),thurgood.Jenkins, throwafit, Falconsivan,theFITmexican,numnuts, wolfen,kinkfreebird20,Austinmckee23(x2), wyattearp, HCmike(x2),mikelee,thekinker2010