Season Meridian hub

Related:
Create New Tag

4/5/2016 11:33 AM

Anyone else got this hub? Just bought it laced to a quadrant, and since there are no sound checks for it, does anyone know anything about this hub? And is it loud?

|

4/5/2016 11:45 AM

I had a lot of prototype season parts that I rode a few years ago. The hubs probably fairly generic but it should be decent. Dunno about how loud it is.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/5/2016 2:14 PM

"is it loud?"

Lol.

Sealed bearings, heat treated axle, 3 pawl single spring driver with bushing in it... Seems okay, it'll hold up.

|

4/5/2016 3:13 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

"is it loud?"

Lol.

Sealed bearings, heat treated axle, 3 pawl single spring driver with bushing in it... Seems okay, it'll ...more

Whats wrong with wanting a loud hub

|

4/5/2016 8:22 PM

Dylan_Jones wrote:

Whats wrong with wanting a loud hub

Function over fashion, m8. I've seen people do stupid mods to their hub just to make them louder. This one guy I know TRIPLE-springed his Primo Mix hub driver, which used individual springs. He added tape measure metal strips to the original driver pawl springs and his pawls had so much tension, the hub barely spun for a solid 15 seconds. And on top of that, he even degreased it. Needless to say, his hub didn't even last 2 weeks. If you want a REAL loud hub, get one with a lot of engagement points. It's a hit and miss to get loud hubs. I always thought the Primo Mix/Remix hubs were loud until I got them, and they were even quieter than my Shadow Raptor hub.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke