Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2013 3:10 PM

Photo

i run my seat this high
|

It’s all bmx

8/18/2018 1:31 AM

I prefer slammed always rocked a slammed seat for BMX expect my fixie lol but always rocked slammed seats and always will

|

8/18/2018 1:34 AM

Nicholas_Benner wrote:

I prefer slammed always rocked a slammed seat for BMX expect my fixie lol but always rocked slammed seats and always will

Did you "rock" a slammed seat five years ago?
Because that's when you should have posted that you did.

|

Hmmm

8/18/2018 2:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2018 2:17 AM

Nicholas_Benner wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Did you "rock" a slammed seat five years ago?
Because that's when you should have posted that you did.

Five years ago those awful plastic integrated seat / seatposts were popular. May as well just sit on the tyre, it'll be more comfortable grin

Photo

|

8/18/2018 3:40 AM

Nicholas_Benner wrote:

That’s cause you’re shite and you’re not doing those Nyquist suicide trucks like you should be.

|

8/18/2018 4:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2018 5:49 AM

1 fist and cut the rest off when riding park/street. When I'm just putting around for mileage with my daughter I have a separate post and seat I use and it's a tall one. Photo
Photo

|

8/18/2018 10:40 AM

I ride my seat knee height I dont know how riders ride them slammed all the way down to do bar spins

|

8/18/2018 12:58 PM

thetor88 wrote:

I ride my seat knee height I dont know how riders ride them slammed all the way down to do bar spins

As long as the seats wide enough you can still pinch your cranks and seat for barspins

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/18/2018 12:59 PM

thetor88 wrote:

As long as your seat is wide enough you can still pinch your cranks and seat to barspin with it low

|

45 refs and counting check profile.