Secret's Legit! w/ proof

Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2014 8:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2014 9:04 AM

Got my order from Secret today. Once things were sorted out it shipped faster than a dans order and arrived here next day. Will definitely be ordering more in the future.
Photo
"P.s. the printer broke so you got a handwritten invoice!"

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

1/30/2014 8:51 AM

Nice! I also thinks shes legit. If i order from usa again i will probably order from secret if the shipping to spain is abiable.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/30/2014 9:13 AM

Time for some crow eating.

|

1/30/2014 9:26 AM

Fondue wrote:

Time for some crow eating.

LOL @ fondue

And Brandon I'm glad you like it cant wait to see your stuff on the bike and of you enjoying the shirt, thanks for the order.

And before the haters comment the invoice, the Printer broke at the office so i personally hand wrote the Invoice slip.

|

1/30/2014 11:03 AM

time for the people to eat their own shit :D

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/30/2014 1:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2014 1:14 PM

Blogs posted what seems to be a response to this in another thread whistling

|

Instagram

1/30/2014 1:27 PM

Sick...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

1/30/2014 1:28 PM

Very legit.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/30/2014 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2014 1:43 PM

That's cool, he got a $1 discount on those pedals from your online price. Also, I don't see that shirt listed... how much?

Also, I see he got free shipping... but I just saw it's $12.50 to ship 2 sets of pedals.

|

1/30/2014 1:53 PM

NervousXtian wrote:

That's cool, he got a $1 discount on those pedals from your online price. Also, I don't see that shirt listed... how much?

...more

the shirt was on the site, Brandon got the last one hense why it is no longer listed, when i get them back in stock it will be back on the site. The pedals were priced cheaper because of a error in the original listing, I have since corrected it but honored the sale anyway. Free shipping was because he was the first order from vital, any more stupid things you wanna try to poke at?

|

1/30/2014 1:57 PM

NervousXtian wrote:

...more

SecretBMX wrote:

the shirt was on the site, Brandon got the last one hense why it is no longer listed, when i get them back in stock it will be ...more

You should do a browse by sections on your store, not a cluster of random parts

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/30/2014 2:00 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

You should do a browse by sections on your store, not a cluster of random parts

I wish i could, but unfortunately the store application that i use doesn't allow sub sections, only thing i could do i break everything into a separte section example; Instead of "Wheels completes and parts" it would be seperate tags for wheels complete, HUBS, rims & spokes and break it down like that

|

1/30/2014 5:06 PM

Can i have the on line ordering web site.

|

F¬ Bom 5403692331

1/30/2014 5:17 PM

Brian_Griffin wrote:

Can i have the on line ordering web site.

WWW.secretbmx.com

|

1/30/2014 8:45 PM

@Secret. Unrelated but I remember on an old thread people were bashing your license , but seeing this makes me feel good , some people on vital are pretty selfish haha. I'll go check the site out.

I got Damon's information , he's doing pretty well , if you remember.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/30/2014 9:19 PM

Looks like I need to rake in 600 for new frame forks and front wheel seeming as you are the ONLY mail order carrying exactly what I was looking for. Bravo, and lastly, I look forward to buying from you.

|

1/30/2014 9:49 PM

Well, I am actually happy to see that someone had a little faith and took the plunge. I will have an order before too long for an amazingly sexy beast that will have non BMXers salivating. More places to order is a good thing in my opinion. Better chance for a larger variety.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/31/2014 5:17 AM

thanks for the kind words guys looking forward to your orders talk soon smile

|

1/31/2014 7:16 AM

I knew you are legit!

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

1/31/2014 6:03 PM

neophyte16 wrote:

I knew you are legit!

Thanks for the support, if you need anything let me know. The site will be update more in the future as more brands come available im working on a few more now and should know by next week talk soon. But im taking leave from vital

|

1/31/2014 6:39 PM

nice! always good to see more bmx companies

|

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-207-nine457

2/1/2014 11:59 AM

nshs2010 wrote:

nice! always good to see more bmx companies

Thanks! Let me know if there is ever anything you need.

|

2/3/2014 8:51 AM

Just want so say i have updated the shipping costs for within the USA they can now be found on the Ordering Policy page, If you notice any difference in your prices when shipping to the USA for anything listed please let me know asap. Cheers!

|

2/3/2014 10:05 AM

Lol this is bmx related

|

Instagram

2/3/2014 10:42 AM

Ever play with one of these?
http://www.licensepa.state.pa.us/
I have.Guess what didnt come up?
Had the girl at work that handles license checking look for anything with her name,secret bmx secret bmx and skate.Nothing.
She called her friend at Washington dol who has worked there for 17 years and has the US data base at his fingertips.
Guess what doesnt exist?
Now you know why there is no picture.
Anyways.
This is a adult who does not own anything(thus making it non bmx) talking to herself for the sole purpose of bumping her bs.
For those who didnt get thr memo,
the site is done and over with this.
If you need this drama this bad in your life,keep it on skype.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

2/3/2014 10:59 AM

:X

|

Instagram

2/3/2014 11:03 AM

Uh huh.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

2/3/2014 11:11 AM

Still, she didnt scam me.

|

Instagram

2/3/2014 11:15 AM

Why does my edit button keep disappearing?

She is about as legit as the people who dont scam on the "bmx stuff for sale" section. When I order from anything I dont expect anything other than to get what I wanted.

|

Instagram

2/3/2014 11:17 AM

Again.Im GLAD you did get what you bought from the spammer with no business nor license.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.