Sell outs

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2013 9:56 PM

Photo

While they ride normal bikes the promote the business of selling garbage ass bikes at wallmart that weigh 40lbs
|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/24/2013 9:57 PM

Ok

|

6/24/2013 9:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2013 10:00 PM

if it wasnt for mongoose bmx wouldn't be the way it is today and their bikes are like tanks you could hit a car with those things and still keep going

|

Give props if deserved but know respect is earned.
-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/24/2013 10:03 PM

You do know they ride the real mongoose bikes and not the wallgoose bikes right?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/24/2013 10:05 PM

bloghogs wrote:

You do know they ride the real mongoose bikes and not the wallgoose bikes right?

That's what he's saying, he's complaining that they ride the normal bikes but promote the walmart ones I guess.

They're still really popular in Australia is it?

|

6/24/2013 10:06 PM

bloghogs wrote:

That's my point

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/24/2013 10:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/24/2013 10:09 PM

Anyone else see those mongoose plastic pegs in walmart or the gay odi looking gripsPhoto

|

making half retarded post at the moment

6/24/2013 10:10 PM

bloghogs wrote:

they dont look to bad theres some parts on there that are better then the ones i have lol ".Ridden and tested extensively by our BMX Team Riders, the Fraction features a full 4130 Chromoly frame and tapered chromoly fork. The parts kit is top-quality, with full chromoly 48-spline cranks, Sun Estate rims and Odyssey® Chase Hawk grips." danm
|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/24/2013 10:11 PM

Tweetz wrote:

if it wasnt for mongoose bmx wouldn't be the way it is today and their bikes are like tanks you could hit a car with those things and still keep going

No that thing wouldn't last an hour, pros that do this are sellout loosers making it impossible for younger broke kids to get good at biking, these fags are riding 20lb bike while they false advice like this junk as bike can do this dur

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/24/2013 10:12 PM

mrmatrix66 wrote:

Anyone else see those mongoose plastic pegs in walmart or the gay odi looking gripsPhoto

nah i haven't been to wal mart in ages lol they only thing mongoose i ever get is the tubes they were so thick but after zellers (like wal mart but red they were like a canadian target) closed up shop i haven't been able to find them im gonna go there some time and see if they are there

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/24/2013 10:15 PM

Tweetz wrote:

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

No that thing wouldn't last an hour, pros that do this are sellout loosers making it impossible for younger broke kids to get good at biking, these fags are riding 20lb bike while they false advice like this junk as bike can do this dur

their porbley only in it for the money its america what do you expect

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/24/2013 10:22 PM

Well.By this logic,every pro that rides for a bike company that makes low end completes is a sell out?

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/24/2013 10:29 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Well.By this logic,every pro that rides for a bike company that makes low end completes is a sell out?

BNot exactly but all companies that make complete bikes are the scum of the bmx world, especially when I got my haro backtrail x3 for around 300 back when I was 15 full chromo frame bars and forks and cranks now a days you get nothing but a pile of shit for that price

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/24/2013 10:32 PM

Well I wouldn't say they are sell outs at all. Mongoose is one of the biggest companies in BMX. They do make some high quality stuff. But most importantly, cheaper Bikes mean kids can get in to BMX, and the BMX community can grow, and there are more people enjoying it. If there wasn't bikes like low end mongooses, kids would think BMX bikes are too expensive, and never start riding. Those kids will then enjoy riding on there mongoose or equivalent hopping up curbs and riding little bumps until they start getting serious, and are then willing to spend more money on a new Bike. Sadly though, because the bike that got them in to BMX, that worked as well as it should have, broke because they got 'too good' for the Bike, they then snub Mongoose, or GT, or Diamondback. And the more cheap completes that are sold, the more money is made, and the more money can be spend on developing new products and technologies.

|

6/24/2013 10:34 PM

bloghogs wrote:

BNot exactly but all companies that make complete bikes are the scum of the bmx world, especially when I got my haro backtrail x3 for around 300 back when I was 15 full chromo frame bars and forks and cranks now a days you get nothing but a pile of shit for that price

i see where your going with that but maybe its an illuminati conspiracy to sell shit completes so riders will instead go custom and have a set up of their choose and buy the after market parts as well making them more money
Photo

|

-Anthony Flores
My Kinky Setup

6/24/2013 10:39 PM

the shit i dont like is when they make walmart pros (aka walmart bikes with small sprockets) that tricks kids and parents into thinking their getting a legit bmx bike

|

making half retarded post at the moment

6/24/2013 11:18 PM

I actually had several mongeese. haha they all broke except for one called the outer limit from way back when they were decent and it was a flatland frame with some ridiculously sized bars. haha i think everyone deserves to be able to ride, and not everyone is ready to drop 300 on a new bike when they start out. I had like 4 or 5 bikes before i got my Haro Backtrail X4 Nyquist and yeah, they broke, easily, but it taught me to work on bikes, it taught me not to buy cheap junk and that walmart is evil. haha The best freaking part about buying a bike at a department store is riding that bitch as hard as possible for 10 minutes until security tries to get you! haha. I seriously did like 3 360s on a mongoose (probably the best one there), then took off down the big main isle dodging old ladies and all that and hitting the brake as hard as possible and drifting the back end into a full 180 and ditching the bike and running to our car hahaha good time. never went to that walmart ever again. Wonder if they tried to sell that bike after i did that haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/24/2013 11:36 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I actually had several mongeese. haha they all broke except for one called the outer limit from way back when they were decent and it was a flatland frame with some ridiculously sized bars. haha i think everyone deserves to be able to ride, and not everyone is ready to drop 300 on a new bike when they start out. I had like 4 or 5 bikes before i got my Haro Backtrail X4 Nyquist and yeah, they broke, easily, but it taught me to work on bikes, it taught me not to buy cheap junk and that walmart is evil. haha The best freaking part about buying a bike at a department store is riding that bitch as hard as possible for 10 minutes until security tries to get you! haha. I seriously did like 3 360s on a mongoose (probably the best one there), then took off down the big main isle dodging old ladies and all that and hitting the brake as hard as possible and drifting the back end into a full 180 and ditching the bike and running to our car hahaha good time. never went to that walmart ever again. Wonder if they tried to sell that bike after i did that haha

Hate to be pedantic, but the plural of mongoose is mongooses.

|

6/25/2013 4:49 AM

Gotta sell out to eat out

|

fack off

6/25/2013 5:07 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Lmfao

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/25/2013 7:48 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Well I wouldn't say they are sell outs at all. Mongoose is one of the biggest companies in BMX. They do make some high quality stuff. But most importantly, cheaper Bikes mean kids can get in to BMX, and the BMX community can grow, and there are more people enjoying it. If there wasn't bikes like low end mongooses, kids would think BMX bikes are too expensive, and never start riding. Those kids will then enjoy riding on there mongoose or equivalent hopping up curbs and riding little bumps until they start getting serious, and are then willing to spend more money on a new Bike. Sadly though, because the bike that got them in to BMX, that worked as well as it should have, broke because they got 'too good' for the Bike, they then snub Mongoose, or GT, or Diamondback. And the more cheap completes that are sold, the more money is made, and the more money can be spend on developing new products and technologies.

The bike shouldn't weigh more than the kid riding it, we're living in 2013,

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/25/2013 7:52 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

That is true but Mongeese is fucking hilarious and is a word I'm now going to start using.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/25/2013 8:06 AM

I get what your saying, but not every BMX was made to boost 6fts or session flatrails remember there are still little kids out there who want a BMX just like when you where a little kid and mongoose being a household name, just like Matt Hoffman that's these kids will want
I remember when I was 10 and I swapped my Diamondback for 1998 Hoffman Bikes George (Dirt Merchant, Special Edition) and I loved it the amount of curbs and twigs I hopped of and over and the amount of Weelies and skids I did to show off and yeah was a bad bike compared to what I ride now but I wouldn't have it any other way.tongue smile grin

|

Whatever you do, make sure you and the people you love are happy.
Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy life.
Whatever you do, make sure you never have any regrets.

6/25/2013 8:12 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

Gotta sell out to eat out

This.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/25/2013 9:18 AM

SteezySteve wrote:

I get what your saying, but not every BMX was made to boost 6fts or session flatrails remember there are still little kids out there who want a BMX just like when you where a little kid and mongoose being a household name, just like Matt Hoffman that's these kids will want
I remember when I was 10 and I swapped my Diamondback for 1998 Hoffman Bikes George (Dirt Merchant, Special Edition) and I loved it the amount of curbs and twigs I hopped of and over and the amount of Weelies and skids I did to show off and yeah was a bad bike compared to what I ride now but I wouldn't have it any other way.tongue smile grin

You have no idea how pissed off I was as a child because of fag fuck companies selling garbage, I should be pro right now

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life

6/25/2013 9:30 AM

mrmatrix66 wrote:

i rode them for park once. there pretty good actually.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/25/2013 10:26 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I knew that, i just thought mongeese sounded funny. Sometimes improper English makes me happy.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/25/2013 10:48 AM

those dudes probablly have no idea there face is on a walmart bike tag.

|

In midschool bike rides you.

6/25/2013 11:31 AM

DrewH85 wrote:

those dudes probablly have no idea there face is on a walmart bike tag.

I'm fairly sure they do.

|

6/25/2013 11:32 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

The bike shouldn't weigh more than the kid riding it, we're living in 2013,

Current Mongooses aren't particularly heavy, around 25-28lbs.

|