Selling bike parts on ebay

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2013 11:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2013 11:06 PM

im selling my 9t fit hub... when i am getting ready to ship it do i put the hub in a box it fits in and put the address on then go to the post office? or do they give me a box? or something im new to this item shipping shit..

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/18/2013 11:07 PM

Just get a box from them, pack it, then return it packaged.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/18/2013 11:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2013 11:12 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Just get a box from them, pack it, then return it packaged.

People are telling me you can use any box the item can fit perfectly in... and do it you don't have to get it from them i heard.

|

Ride Or Die
PrimoPro Hub All Day
Tan Walls above all

8/18/2013 11:15 PM

It doesn't matter, that would just be easier

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/19/2013 10:51 AM

iVerderider wrote:

People are telling me you can use any box the item can fit perfectly in... and do it you don't have to get it from them i heard.

That is true..

i once got a Flick Trix bike sent to me, packaged in a cereal box.. it was kinda cool, but i was like "wtf? i didn't order any cereal!" and when i ordered the first 3 seasons of Sons of Anarchy, they sent it to me in a Ritz crackers box.. it works, as long as the box is taped properly and the shipping label is visible..

but my preferred method for shipping things is to use the flat rate box or envelope from USPS.. pick one up from them in the exact size you need.. they are free, and as long as you can fit everything you're shipping into it, it's just one flat rate.. even if the package weighs a ton, it's still the same price.

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand