Sending it big.

Related:
Create New Tag

2/8/2019 3:32 PM

I'm always inspired when riders do crazy stuff like jumping off roofs n stuff, that's just sick! Whenever I try something small compared to that like maybe a 10 stairish or launching from a box jump almost to flat, I always get screwed. I hit my nugs or crash.. How on earth do I stay on my bike? I do go for it.. I'm committing 100% it's just that I get screwed up when I land.

|

Gone Fishing

2/8/2019 3:38 PM

Try to figure out how it's going to go bad and how to counter it before you do it.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/8/2019 3:41 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Try to figure out how it's going to go bad and how to counter it before you do it.

So, think before you do it? Huh.. Interesting

|

Gone Fishing

2/8/2019 3:49 PM

Koi Fish Enthusiast wrote:

So, think before you do it? Huh.. Interesting

Not sure if sarcasm but you'd be surprised how often people just huck shit without thinking it through and then can't figure out why it goes bad every time.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/8/2019 3:56 PM

Get better at riding.

|

2/8/2019 6:58 PM

More speed helps obsorb impact

|

2/8/2019 7:17 PM

Yep. I know how you feelsmile

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...