Sensus Swayze grips

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2015 6:15 PM

If you haven't heard of sensus, they're a grip brand that does grips forvmountain bikes, and is owned ny mountain bikers. The only grips I will run are sensus.

So to the point. The Sensus Swayze grips are the best grips I've ridden. Better than Longnecks, Dugans, cult vans, the moto style stuff. They're pretty amazing. Super grippy, comes is slide on and lock on too. I really reccomend these. 8/8 m8.
Photo

|

12/22/2015 7:09 PM

My buddy is sponsored by them and they're sick for grips actually . But you can't get them , Dans , Albes , no mail order for BMX carries them and no local shops here do . Some kid has to get his off EBay and they ended up being fake ones that felt like shit haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2015 7:45 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

My buddy is sponsored by them and they're sick for grips actually . But you can't get them , Dans , Albes , no mail order for BMX carries them and no local shops here do . Some kid has to get his off EBay and they ended up being fake ones that felt like shit haha

That sucks. It helps for me that I know Cam Zink and that every time I've seen him I get free grips. He lives close by too.

|

12/22/2015 11:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2015 11:36 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en/sensus-swayze-lock-on-grips/rp-prod122554

http://odigrips.com/store/odi-sensus-by-cam-zink-1056

http://shop.thesensus.com/product/swayze-single-ply

there ya go ODI makes em and u can buy em through them, i googled the name and instantly both those came up so u didnt look very hard

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

12/23/2015 6:17 AM

so how that grip lock work?

|

12/23/2015 7:18 AM

Allen key tightens and clamps it to the
Bar , my s&m Odi lock on grips are the only thing I'll ride

|

12/23/2015 7:41 AM

Toto_bike_fx wrote:

so how that grip lock work?

They slide on, then you tighten allen bolts that basically clamp onto the bars.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/23/2015 8:35 AM

If you like cushy grips at all these are NOT the grip for you. The lockons are super stiff and the single ply ones are thinner than longnecks.

|

12/23/2015 11:09 AM

biggybuggy wrote:

If you like cushy grips at all these are NOT the grip for you. The lockons are super stiff and the single ply ones are thinner than longnecks.

Not true the s&m Odi lock on grips are super cushy soft and thick I usually get at least a season out of them sometimes 2

|

12/23/2015 12:16 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Not true the s&m Odi lock on grips are super cushy soft and thick I usually get at least a season out of them sometimes 2

I'm talking about these grips in particular, not all odi lock ons. I own the lock on and the slide on swayzes. Very stiff. Odi makes tons of lockons, ruffians, vans, bla bla bla, and these ones are way stiffer than the rest.

|

12/23/2015 12:50 PM

I get like 3+ years out of grips, because I don't throw my bike, and I don't death grip my bars when I am cruising. This includes riding with my wedding ring on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/23/2015 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/23/2015 1:23 PM

I've always wanted lock-on grips, but the air compressor install method has been just as good as gluing them on.

|

12/23/2015 1:06 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

I get like 3+ years out of grips, because I don't throw my bike, and I don't death grip my bars when I am cruising. This includes riding with my wedding ring on.

what grips are you running then?? Mine usually last half a year..

|

12/23/2015 1:10 PM

I meant main online sites . Not direct . And Chain Reaction is UK based or whatever so I never look there .

And yah they're sweet grips , but I'm not gonna order them just for grips lol . They'll run out in a couple weeks anyways

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/24/2015 2:57 PM

Super soft?

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_