Serious health question.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/14/2013 10:03 PM

Well today during riding I felt fine. Very awake. Then I randomly fell asleep. Like on my bike. I was out for idk how long on my driveway. What does this mean? I don't want to ride anymore if I'm gonna pass out

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/14/2013 10:09 PM

You're just too weak or sleep deprived. Get a road bike and start practicing longer distances and better times.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/14/2013 10:12 PM

maybe you were awake all night...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/14/2013 10:18 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

maybe you were awake all night...

Fapping to gay male ice skaters.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/14/2013 10:19 PM

This may have been a head rush. Its like when you get up from sitting and cant see. It is caused by sudden blood flow to the brain causing momentary dizziness, loss of sight, or even passing out. Something you were doing must have cut off your circulation. And then brought it back all at once. Maybe you hit your head, and if you did, this may be pretty serious and you should get checked out. Hope you are alright man.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/14/2013 10:32 PM

Did you wake up in a bathtub full of ice and a note pinned to your chest? Jk. Narcolepsy? Who knows. Go see a doctor, go to the ER and tell them what happened. An MRI couldn't hurt dude.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/14/2013 10:48 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

This may have been a head rush. Its like when you get up from sitting and cant see. It is caused by sudden blood flow to the brain causing momentary dizziness, loss of sight, or even passing out. Something you were doing must have cut off your circulation. And then brought it back all at once. Maybe you hit your head, and if you did, this may be pretty serious and you should get checked out. Hope you are alright man.

I love that feeling. Drugs without actually doing them.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/14/2013 11:26 PM

Oh it could be an orgasm. You may have accidently stroked yourself the wrong way when sitting and standing and you had a vigorous orgasm. Happens to me when i make love with prostitutes. I pass the fuck out! hahaha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/14/2013 11:28 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I love that feeling. Drugs without actually doing them.

It happened to me once during a play and i thought i died. haha felt neat and people said i was on the ground laying there with the eyes in the back of my head for like a minute. haha I saw stars and stuff. haha i woke up and had like the 2 or 3 people that were in the room with me at the time looking at me asking wtf just happened. haha

|

12/15/2013 6:21 AM

Aids. Deffo aids

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

12/15/2013 7:11 AM

possibly dehydration maybe

|

12/15/2013 7:28 AM

Gump wrote:

Aids. Deffo aids

This.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/15/2013 8:04 AM

xD I don't know why but I found this funny. Just the way you described it, SickDude. My advice, tell your mother or someone who is smart. Tell your health teacher and see what they tell you. There's no shame in going to a doctor either.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)