Serious product question..

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2009 7:34 PM

I need some pedals but dont have alot to spend on them and Im wondering how well these http://www.danscomp.com/465145.php cilenski pedals will hold up. Does anyone have any experience with them?

|

8/4/2009 7:35 PM

cilenski's are awesome!
i actually really like the way they feel
im ordering some more soon

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

8/4/2009 7:37 PM

sweet. ima get these rather the pcs. thnx

|

8/4/2009 7:37 PM

i hate plastics too lol

|

8/4/2009 7:39 PM

those are nice, but i'd get Animal Hamilton's, its strong, comfortable, and comes with lots of pins....

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

8/4/2009 7:42 PM

sarkumfromindonesia wrote:

those are nice, but i'd get Animal Hamilton's, its strong, comfortable, and comes with lots of pins....

The Hamilton's are nice but there like 13 bucks more than the Cilenski's Im digging the Cilenski's for being cheap and metal lol.

|

8/4/2009 7:53 PM

skidmark wrote:

The Hamilton's are nice but there like 13 bucks more than the Cilenski's Im digging the Cilenski's for being cheap and metal lol.

and heavy

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

8/4/2009 7:56 PM

skidmark wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

and heavy

because weight matters oh so much

|

8/4/2009 7:56 PM

skidmark wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

and heavy

theres only a 5 oz. difference..sides weight is not something I worry about "too" much.

|

8/4/2009 8:10 PM

hell yeah for the price these look awesome. I thought they used to have a bunch of colors though. Too bad I just bought some hamiltons, but Im glad I was able to get them in blue.

|

8/4/2009 8:10 PM

Dude nice i need new pedals.

|

8/4/2009 8:18 PM

im gettin these in my order

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

8/4/2009 8:28 PM

DIMEBAG93 wrote:

im gettin these in my order