Seth Kimbrough needs your help

Related:
Create New Tag

10/22/2014 3:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/22/2014 3:55 PM

He was recently burglarized during toast and lost everything. He got back his motorcycles but they weren't in the shape he left them. Help by donating?

http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-seth-get-back-on-his-feet-/250495

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/22/2014 4:03 PM

i think its funny how people donated 3k for a freaking cat in like 24hrs but a dude gets everything stolen and he gets like 300

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/22/2014 5:42 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i think its funny how people donated 3k for a freaking cat in like 24hrs but a dude gets everything stolen and he gets like ...more

seriously

|

10/22/2014 5:47 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

i think its funny how people donated 3k for a freaking cat in like 24hrs but a dude gets everything stolen and he gets like ...more

tomdon wrote:

seriously

I think its nice and all to help a cat, but humans matter more, i'm sorry. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/22/2014 5:57 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I think its nice and all to help a cat, but humans matter more, i'm sorry. haha

I don't know much about what happened to the cat, but I understand it NEEDED surgery. You can live without possessions, but who knows if that cat would have many years without the surgery. Live > possessions, no matter if it's an animal or human.

What happened to Seth is unfortunate yes, I'm not disagreeing with that though. I just think a healthy live matters more than possessions.

If I was robbed of my bike and some other possessions, and at the same time my cat was injured and needed surgery or something, I would for sure opt to treat my cat before worrying about getting my other stuff back. Then again, I value my cat more than I value some people so...

Just how I see it myself.

|

10/22/2014 5:57 PM

I have every intention of donating tomorrow

|

10/22/2014 6:01 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I don't know much about what happened to the cat, but I understand it NEEDED surgery. You can live without possessions, but ...more

I thought he lost everything? And i love my cats more than most people do, but if my mom, or my dad lost all their money, their car, and stuff, i'd help them, THEN help my cat.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/22/2014 6:04 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I thought he lost everything? And i love my cats more than most people do, but if my mom, or my dad lost all their money, ...more

2 Motorcycles, bike parts, and some other possessions. Not everything. The motorcycles I'm pretty sure are what accounted for most of the cost because I read it was around 20 grand.

|

10/22/2014 6:06 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I don't know much about what happened to the cat, but I understand it NEEDED surgery. You can live without possessions, but ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

I thought he lost everything? And i love my cats more than most people do, but if my mom, or my dad lost all their money, ...more

sundaybmxRR wrote:

2 Motorcycles, bike parts, and some other possessions. Not everything. The motorcycles I'm pretty sure are what accounted for ...more

Nvm then, cats all the way. Shit.

|

10/22/2014 6:16 PM

It sucks though, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Seth losing all that stuff isn't shitty.

|

10/22/2014 6:47 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

I think its funny how people will donate to anything but pass a homeless person several times a day and not do shit

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/22/2014 8:14 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I think its funny how people will donate to anything but pass a homeless person several times a day and not do shit

Yeah its sad but you never know when that homeless person is going to buy drugs and beer with it or if its someone who actually in need of money..

|

Bicycle motor-cross Motor bicycle-cross Bicycle cross-motor Motor cross-bicycle!

10/22/2014 8:54 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

Justin_rm250 wrote:

Yeah its sad but you never know when that homeless person is going to buy drugs and beer with it or if its someone who ...more

every time ive given stuff to a homeless dude its either been food or water
never cash

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/22/2014 11:23 PM

I got my bikes stolen and instead of starting a fund I complained , grew up and started saving for a new one ? I know less severe but really , I'm 17 and work almost full time . Both bikes were 3500$ + , doesn't mean I want to take strangers money for something that happens that I don't have control of. Gonna get heat but kinda lame in my opinion , he's a pro biker and alot older so I'm sure he can make up for it. If it was his house burnt down that's different but bikes are a "want" not a "need" .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/23/2014 5:08 AM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

You can't even be sure they are actually homeless. There are some awful people who fake even that. If anything offer to buy them food rather than give them money.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/23/2014 6:41 AM

why doesn't he sell his motorcycles? He doesn't need both. I'm not gonna donate to somebody who still has a house, water, and food. He doesn't need it, he wants it. It sucks, yes,but it is not neccesary. That cat on the other hand....

|

10/23/2014 6:51 AM

The cat needed it more.

One eye is right most people will walk by homeless and not do shit then come & together raise 3k for a cat. If i have/had money and went past a homeless person depending on how they look id give them food or money or both if i feel they look cool enough. We don't see many homeless here at all, the ones that are move in with or move with the rest of the homeless. But the day i do and have money i can willingly spare ill gladly help.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/24/2014 10:20 AM

The title of this post should be changed to
Seth Kimbrough needs to get a Job

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/24/2014 10:24 AM

Has anyone seen the vet records for this cat? Can anyone prove this cat was actually taken care of and this person didnt just let it die and get another that looks same while pocketing the money?

|

10/24/2014 7:33 PM

Waa, feel bad for me. Give me money. I know he makes more then me so fuck that. Don't get me wrong I know it sucks but you can buy new shit. Get over it and free bike parts got stolen wow. Shit happens.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/24/2014 7:38 PM

tomdon wrote:

Has anyone seen the vet records for this cat? Can anyone prove this cat was actually taken care of and this person didnt just ...more

It is one of Joe rich's friends
I would think it is legit

|

10/24/2014 8:17 PM

Ok now I'm curious about the cat lol

|

My FBM bike check

10/25/2014 12:46 AM

Why would I give money to someone with a lot more than I do? I think it's pretty bad to even ask considering 90% of bmxers are young and skint

|

10/25/2014 11:01 AM

Flea wrote:

Ok now I'm curious about the cat lol

to be fair its a cute f***** cat

|

10/25/2014 3:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/25/2014 3:15 PM

I don't see why people make a fuss about cats , there almost as reproductive as rabbits I have friends who live on farms who's cats breed so much they have to many and my friends usually end up shooting a bunch of them just to thin out their numbers ,I'll be bummed out when my two cats die but that's what pets do , last cat I had that died we got put down when he got sick, it's not hard to get another cat

Sucks for Seth though , maybe he should get motivated and try to get an invite to x games street and go try to whoop Garret's ass and win some cash

|

10/25/2014 9:15 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I don't see why people make a fuss about cats , there almost as reproductive as rabbits I have friends who live on farms who's ...more

Pretty cruel friends

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/25/2014 10:46 PM

Have you ever seen those tv shows about people whording stuff and then in their house they have like 50 cats or some stupid number that's way to high to take care of that shits cruel , I'm guessing your not from an area that's a farming community that kinda shit is not un normal

|

10/26/2014 10:33 PM

I mean, that sucks dick. but it does happen.

plus if he got his bikes back, and theyre damaged, theyre probably covered under insurance... not to mention anything else may be covered in insurance if it was stolen from a house or apartment...

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

10/27/2014 8:36 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Have you ever seen those tv shows about people whording stuff and then in their house they have like 50 cats or some stupid ...more

hoarding*

I guess if it's like infested sure , but you can just take the cat(s) to the vet , pay 30$ to get them fixed or spayed and not have that issue in the first place.

|

My Cult 2 Short