Sexy poses with your bikes.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/10/2018 4:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/10/2018 10:08 PM

Lets see YOUR sexiest pose with your bike!

Accidentally deleted mine on accident.

Ill have to take some more for you all to splendor at.

|

1/10/2018 5:15 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Lets see YOUR sexiest pose with your bike!

Accidentally deleted mine on accident.

Ill have to take some more for you all to ...more

The real question is how did you take those photos

|

I once walked into a gay bar it did not end well

1/10/2018 5:22 PM

Holy crap dude I'm dying of laughter right now!grin grinlaughing grin That's halarious!grin On some of my buddies phones when I film for them, one of my friends will do some super gay pose in the backround just to be stupidgrin If I can find one I'll post it upgrin laughing

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/10/2018 5:33 PM

As if YOU'D be the top!

|

1/10/2018 6:32 PM

I got raped by my bike many years ago. It took advantage of me cause I had a medical shoe thing on from hurting my foot and couldn't run away ):

Photo

|

1/10/2018 6:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I got raped by my bike many years ago. It took advantage of me cause I had a medical shoe thing on from hurting my foot and ...more

#TIMESUP!

|

1/10/2018 6:54 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I got raped by my bike many years ago. It took advantage of me cause I had a medical shoe thing on from hurting my foot and ...more

We need to stand up against bike rape!

No more!!!

|

1/10/2018 8:46 PM

Photo

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/10/2018 10:01 PM

Lol, thats fucking great!

|

1/10/2018 10:47 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Theyre back! Benches!
|

1/11/2018 9:55 AM

Bulletpup wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Theyre back! Benches!

Dopeness, Nice to see a Good, Wholesome, CONSENSUAL relationship between a man and his bike.

|

1/11/2018 10:05 AM

Bulletpup wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Theyre back! Benches!
Phunny93 wrote:

Dopeness, Nice to see a Good, Wholesome, CONSENSUAL relationship between a man and his bike.

Yes, permission from BOTH parties is essential to a good time.

Lets END BIKE RAPE!

|

1/11/2018 10:27 AM

Photo

|

1/11/2018 12:15 PM

Lol i remember that guy, wasnt he like on every lifted truck peeing on a controversial word?

|

1/11/2018 12:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2018 12:24 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Lol i remember that guy, wasnt he like on every lifted truck peeing on a controversial word?

No.... he was peeing on the logo of whatever manufacturer you didn't like.... Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc....

P.S. For reference, that's Calvin from the famed Calvin & Hobbes. THE BEST comic strip ever written.

|

1/11/2018 2:04 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

No.... he was peeing on the logo of whatever manufacturer you didn't like.... Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc....

P.S. For reference, ...more

I second that. Literally grew up with Calvin & Hobbes. My first ever comic strips. And Garfield too. That's epic.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

1/11/2018 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/11/2018 2:18 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Lol i remember that guy, wasnt he like on every lifted truck peeing on a controversial word?

Mishinn_Control wrote:

No.... he was peeing on the logo of whatever manufacturer you didn't like.... Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc....

P.S. For reference, ...more

Skylight wrote:

I second that. Literally grew up with Calvin & Hobbes. My first ever comic strips. And Garfield too. That's epic.

I have seen more than vehicle manufacturers. I have seen hilary clintons name under that stream more than a few times lol...

|

1/11/2018 8:27 PM

Photo

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/11/2018 8:29 PM

I cant even confidently count the number of bikes at first glance...you must be doing something right!

|

1/11/2018 8:34 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Photo

Bulletpup wrote:

I cant even confidently count the number of bikes at first glance...you must be doing something right!

that would be a harem!!!

He is a BMX pimp!!

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/11/2018 8:36 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I got raped by my bike many years ago. It took advantage of me cause I had a medical shoe thing on from hurting my foot and ...more

I thought you were pulling off a secret, rarely done flatland trick...the Inverse 180 Australian fakie...

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

1/18/2018 12:56 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

I thought you were pulling off a secret, rarely done flatland trick...the Inverse 180 Australian fakie...

Oh man, I could just see it now:

"Hey man, you wanna see my signature trick?"

"Yeah dude, show me a rip"

"I call it the "Inverse 180 Australian Fakie"

Photo

"DUDE, You landed pretty hard man, you ok? Why don't you try again, I really wanna see this trick man"

"That WAS the trick dumbshit!"

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

1/18/2018 2:24 PM

Bulletpup wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Theyre back! Benches!

Hey man, I'm having a hard time finding gum tires that match because my front is a 2.4 and my rear is a 2.3. They don't seem to make the same gum tire in both sizes....or they do and I just can't find them.
btw you're one handsome dude.

|

1/18/2018 2:55 PM

Bulletpup wrote: Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Theyre back! Benches!
BrooklynGoon wrote:

Hey man, I'm having a hard time finding gum tires that match because my front is a 2.4 and my rear is a 2.3. They don't seem ...more

Thank you very much!

And have you checked out eclat's line of tires?

|

1/18/2018 2:55 PM

Get the same tire you already have?^^ then they match right?

|

1/18/2018 4:09 PM

wow.....just wow. I don't get how anyone can take pictures like this and not feel retarded immediately after

|

It’s all bmx

1/18/2018 4:20 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

wow.....just wow. I don't get how anyone can take pictures like this and not feel retarded immediately after

What yu mean? I not wetahded! I feel smaht!

|

1/18/2018 4:25 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

wow.....just wow. I don't get how anyone can take pictures like this and not feel retarded immediately after

Bulletpup wrote:

What yu mean? I not wetahded! I feel smaht!

Lamolaughinggrin

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

1/18/2018 4:42 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

wow.....just wow. I don't get how anyone can take pictures like this and not feel retarded immediately after

You must be fun at parties tongue

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/18/2018 4:49 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Get the same tire you already have?^^ then they match right?

No, I have black tires now...I want gum.

|