Shadow 13b Bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2009 12:58 PM

Have/had them, any good, feedback please i might buy some?!

|

8/14/2009 1:01 PM

they are the same as every other big bar on the market just get em

|

i like.... stuff

8/14/2009 1:01 PM

yeah i rode them and they are dope

|

8/14/2009 1:03 PM

How do you ride with a stitched up knee,and a broken wrist?Oh thats right,it was a pack of lies.Your to small for huge bars anyway.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

8/14/2009 1:06 PM

btw i cut mine down an inch each side

|

8/14/2009 1:13 PM

bloghogs wrote:

How do you ride with a stitched up knee,and a broken wrist?Oh thats right,it was a pack of lies.Your to small for huge bars anyway.

firstly, grow a dick.
secondly, please leave this site as you ride a mountain bike and a shitty gt racing bike
thirdly, its been 2 months since that so fuck off, seriosly grow up you cock sucker

|

8/14/2009 1:21 PM

Go fuck yourself with a rusty claw hammer you lying sack of trendy shit.You talk more bullshit than all the people on here put together.Please explain how shitty my GT is oh master of bmx.Im all ears.

|

8/14/2009 2:00 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Go fuck yourself with a rusty claw hammer you lying sack of trendy shit.You talk more bullshit than all the people on here put together.Please explain how shitty my GT is oh master of bmx.Im all ears.

GT master of all bmx? haha you must be joking, i had one, they are shit, seriously on your bike check you have a gt mountain bike, like seriously why would you do that, you make me feel sick.

|

8/14/2009 2:16 PM

Do you really think your POS gt came from the same place as mine did?If so ,your a dumb ass.Why dont you read up on things before you come on here and show everyone how stupid you really are.

|

8/14/2009 3:37 PM

bloghogs wrote:

NewcastleRider28 wrote:

firstly, grow a dick.
secondly, please leave this site as you ride a mountain bike and a shitty gt racing bike
thirdly, its been 2 months since that so fuck off, seriosly grow up you cock sucker

haha FIRST firstly isnt a word and SECOND stop trying to act cool diss him with shitty come backs and THIRD thirdly is not a word either so GROW A BRAIN

|

i like.... stuff