Shadow BTR Guard on antigram?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2013 7:43 PM

Does anyone know if this works? Or does anyone have access to see

Both have 17mm axles that's why I ask

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/15/2013 8:47 PM

OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

11/15/2013 10:33 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

OMG LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!!!!!!

Beat me to it

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/16/2013 6:08 PM

Anyone know

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

11/16/2013 6:34 PM

I dont know but odysseycame out with a guarf for the anitgram if you haven't already looked at that

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

11/17/2013 6:06 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

I dont know but odysseycame out with a guarf for the anitgram if you haven't already looked at that

I have it, I just don't like how sluggish aluminum slides looking for a chromoly guard

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/23/2013 10:18 PM

Bump

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/23/2013 10:26 PM

if you want more speed slides, why not try to grind better, or get a plastic sleeved chromo/alum guard like the jersey barrier?
it will glide better than chromo, and fits the antigra,

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/23/2013 10:28 PM

Call up Albes & see if they'll check for you

|

12/23/2013 10:47 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

if you want more speed slides, why not try to grind better, or get a plastic sleeved chromo/alum guard like the jersey barrier?
it will glide better than chromo, and fits the antigra,

I can grind just fine but when the hub guard does hit it's annoying that it slows me down duhhh

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/23/2013 10:48 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Call up Albes & see if they'll check for you

I emailed them about it =)

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit