Related:
Create New Tag
dub2424 dub2424
4/27/2007 5:54 PM

Can anyone tell me the advantages of having the shadow half link chain or anyone who has it? I was also wondering if anyone has the demolition medial cranks and if they are good. Thanks

humbleSage humbleSage
4/27/2007 9:10 PM

The Shadow chain doesn't have any advantages... Well, it looks kinda cool. Everyone I know with Medial cranks likes those though. I almost bought them.

There are plenty of half-link chains out there that don't require a tool that costs as much as the chain itself though.

Gary
MirraCo Fivestar Park
Trails/Street/Park
Ride Customizer For Hire

joe rides bicycles joe rides bicycles
4/28/2007 7:36 PM
humbleSage wrote:

The Shadow chain doesn't ...more

thats the downside of the chain the chain breaker is so much. plus you can still snap the chain i have done it then i gave up on it and stopped using the shadow chain after that. it may be good on some bikes where the half link design will help you have your wheel maybe slammed in the dropout. there nothing special about it i look at it as a waste of money. cause then if you buy it and dont have that ct-7 breaker or the shadow one then you might have to pay a little extra for a shop to put it on for you

stoned stoned
4/30/2007 9:38 AM

my chain came off of like 10 different bikes, its chrome, black, and various shades of spray paint! Hell, i even have links from a 16 inch huffy kids bike! i had an interlock a while back and diddent notice a difference, accept the interlock looked WAAAAAY better and diddent get black grease and shit on my jeans!

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry

See All Deals ยป

THE SHOP