Shadow Chulo stem

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2013 10:24 AM

Anyone running one of these? I'm really liking that shadow is making parts in copper now. I just got the chain in copper and want more. I know that this is a new stem and obviously hasn't withstood the test of time. Just wondering how you like it so far, and if you're regretting not getting a different stem. Thanks

|

12/6/2013 10:27 AM

Mines on the way.

Getting it in polish

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/6/2013 10:34 AM

Nice. I really dig the look of them. For the last fifteen years my grandmother always gets me something from Dans for Christmas, and that's what I think I'm gonna opt for. The best part about Christmas for sure

|

12/6/2013 6:30 PM

Fuck Shadow, go for a Credence Turtleneck. Stronger than pretty much anything else, American made, and S&M will help you out if you ever have a problem.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

12/6/2013 6:34 PM

Could of spelled it shadow cholo. lol

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/6/2013 10:21 PM

I hate toploads but it looks clean , and especially in copper as you mentioned ! If I got one , I'd shred it ! But as much as I love Shadow and Lahsan , I'd want a frontload

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/7/2013 6:04 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Fuck Shadow, go for a Credence Turtleneck. Stronger than pretty much anything else, American made, and S&M will help you out if you ever have a problem.

Why didn't they make the turtleneck in polished sad

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars