Shadow Conspiracy FREECOASTER...

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2014 4:16 PM

They've said it's an Axial Clutch (I.E KHE) I'm hoping to GOD They use the BTR Axle!!! I literally just emailed Shadow before X-Mas about doing something similar to what Kink are doing with their Cassette & adapt it to the BTR Hub. But it looks like Shadow already had something in the Works! The Raptor Coaster!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/9/2014 4:25 PM

Just saw that , beat me to posting it.

It's basically a standard coaster (KHE internals) with Shadows signature style.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/9/2014 4:55 PM

Sweet! Now your Shadow kit can match still if you want to run a FC.

|

1/9/2014 5:00 PM

sorta tired of the bmx community beating the dead horse that is the khe coaster
come up with your own shit

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/9/2014 5:16 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

+1

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

1/9/2014 5:20 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

+1

+2 jesus fuck, I get that they want to jump aboard the freecoaster train in case someone wants to support their brand, but these freecoasters are popping up like a swarm of scooterkids when you drop into a bowl

|

1/9/2014 5:23 PM

same thing happened with the top load stem, i remember when there was only 3-4 and now theres more of those than front load.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/9/2014 5:27 PM

yeah, i mean i run a coaster, but am looking to trade for a cassette, but its retarded how weak and unreliable they are compared to a lot of other parts in bmx
at least with stuff like cranks, a lot of companies do a little something extra (6 sided spindle, aluminum arms, spindle gussetts) to their cranks at least, in stead of just making thunderbolt clones with a different logo, as it is with coasters
the only example of innovation that is currently in market is the needle roller bearings in the cult
tldr; fuck copypasta in bmx

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/9/2014 5:59 PM

The KHE Design is Crap... The Axial Engagement is just awful!.. The Bearings simply cannot take the loads put on them & if You are a big guy or hard on Your Pegs, You'll blow the Bearings eventually! I'm a great fan on the EZRA design, It works incredibly well! Disengages well, Re-Engages Super Quickly (I Run Medium Slack) From what I've gathered from a million & one Product Blogs, The Eclat is very similar to the EZRA design, You just cannot switch it out to a Cassette which get's rid of a couple of the EZRA Hub's less favorable issues! I honestly think the Eclat will be the one to go for! However....

Odyssey are working on a Freecoaster, from the Original Patent Drawings I have seen, it is going to run a REAL TRUE Female Axle! Which is the First Freecoaster to do so! I MUCH Prefer Female Axles! I'm working on a New Bike & I do have dreams of certain Bike Builds! I'm going for the Wethepeople/Eclat with the Utopia & I'm thinking of going for an all out Odyssey Build with the New Frame I have Purchased & when I re-build the Benny L Maverick Cranks & Blind Freecoaster WILL Feature!!!!

|

1/9/2014 6:04 PM

Topsey wrote:

The KHE Design is Crap... The Axial Engagement is just awful!.. The Bearings simply cannot take the loads put on them & if You are a big guy or hard on Your Pegs, You'll blow the Bearings eventually! I'm a great fan on the EZRA design, It works incredibly well! Disengages well, Re-Engages Super Quickly (I Run Medium Slack) From what I've gathered from a million & one Product Blogs, The Eclat is very similar to the EZRA design, You just cannot switch it out to a Cassette which get's rid of a couple of the EZRA Hub's less favorable issues! I honestly think the Eclat will be the one to go for! However....

Odyssey are working on a Freecoaster, from the Original Patent Drawings I have seen, it is going to run a REAL TRUE Female Axle! Which is the First Freecoaster to do so! I MUCH Prefer Female Axles! I'm working on a New Bike & I do have dreams of certain Bike Builds! I'm going for the Wethepeople/Eclat with the Utopia & I'm thinking of going for an all out Odyssey Build with the New Frame I have Purchased & when I re-build the Benny L Maverick Cranks & Blind Freecoaster WILL Feature!!!!

Where can we find pictures of the Odyssey Coaster???

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/9/2014 6:41 PM

when is the blind going to be out?

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

1/9/2014 6:49 PM

If I ever get a coaster it'll be the éclat or profile.. Fuck everyone else.. Also I like she male the best.. The axel takes the load of drops and the bolt takes the load of pegs.. Seems strongest and in my opinion the easiest to work with.

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/9/2014 6:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2014 7:00 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

If I ever get a coaster it'll be the éclat or profile.. Fuck everyone else.. Also I like she male the best.. The axel takes the load of drops and the bolt takes the load of pegs.. Seems strongest and in my opinion the easiest to work with.

has no experience with freecoasters
makes blind (hehe) assumptions about something that hasnt even been released
also knows nothing about axles
thats my scumbag thuglifebmxriderzzzzz meme

|

1/9/2014 7:00 PM

sketo wrote:

March, according to The Merged.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/9/2014 7:38 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

has no experience with freecoasters
makes blind (hehe) assumptions about something that hasnt even been released
also knows nothing about axles
thats my scumbag thuglifebmxriderzzzzz meme

How does the axle work then huh? I have a she male hub and I'd imagine it would work like that..

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/9/2014 7:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/9/2014 7:59 PM

sketo wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

March, according to The Merged.

Where DAFUQ did You see that?!?!!?!?!? Well The Merged Obviously, but where exactly did they say March for the Blind Hub?!

I See Early 2014, This Year, NOTHING About March!! I NEED TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

|

1/9/2014 8:33 PM

Topsey wrote:

Where DAFUQ did You see that?!?!!?!?!? Well The Merged Obviously, but where exactly did they say March for the Blind Hub?!

On BikeGuide, in the thread "So I just put an Animal Javelin female kit in my Ezra coaster."

The Merged said "I could be wrong but the tooling costs a fuck load do it in LHD. Now that the hub design has been out for a year and plenty of brands are jumping on board and doing their own (espeically on completes) I wouldn't be surprised if we see a LHD and Female version available soon.

The Blind hub will be out in March."

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

1/10/2014 8:16 AM

Topsey wrote:

I got to talk to Richard shaw, and he said it would be out ether in May or June

|

Bang Bang bmx

1/10/2014 8:31 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Rich just got back to Me about a couple of things for My Utopia, He said they're aiming for June!

|

1/10/2014 1:40 PM

Topsey wrote:

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote:

Topsey wrote:

Rich just got back to Me about a couple of things for My Utopia, He said they're aiming for June!

:c i guess ill get the freemix or federal then *stifles sob*

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz