Shadow Orbis "Front" Rim?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2014 10:40 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/420160/Shadow_Conspiracy_Orbis_Front_Rim.html

It says it is a front rim I guess, but think it could hold up in the back? I do not ride hard

might want to get a set.

I am trying to buy back my Federal v2 Coaster, and I want to have one of the shadow rims laced to it, and then I would de-lace my shadow rant front hub, and set up another Orbis with it.

I am wanting to get the Matte Olive colorway too... LOVED that shadow color SO MUCH

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

7/3/2014 10:42 PM

i wouldnt ride it at all in the back and you cannot use brakes one it

|

7/3/2014 10:44 PM

huntsforbunz wrote:

i wouldnt ride it at all in the back and you cannot use brakes one it

think it would be destroyed in the back? I ride brakeless now though

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

7/3/2014 10:47 PM

i think youd run into more problems with it in the back the front takes less stress than the back hence why they make these for the front

|

7/3/2014 10:52 PM

I had it in the front and it was great. Don't recommend for the rear tho.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/3/2014 11:06 PM

huntsforbunz wrote:

i think youd run into more problems with it in the back the front takes less stress than the back hence why they make these for the front

alright fair enough.

Haha, I actually also just emailed Shadow asking that if there was enough demand, that they could do a possible reproduction of some of the older colorway's

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

7/4/2014 2:57 PM

I ran one in the front and it was alright. After the Orbis, i bought a pair or Stuns, and now i have the Corvus. out of the 3, i would just get the Corvus imo..

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |