Shadow Orbis "Front" Rim?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2014 10:40 PM

http://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/420160/Shadow_Conspiracy_Orbis_Front_Rim.html

It says it is a front rim I guess, but think it could hold up in the back? I do not ride hard

might want to get a set.

I am trying to buy back my Federal v2 Coaster, and I want to have one of the shadow rims laced to it, and then I would de-lace my shadow rant front hub, and set up another Orbis with it.

I am wanting to get the Matte Olive colorway too... LOVED that shadow color SO MUCH

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

7/3/2014 10:42 PM

i wouldnt ride it at all in the back and you cannot use brakes one it

|

7/3/2014 10:44 PM

huntsforbunz wrote:

i wouldnt ride it at all in the back and you cannot use brakes one it

think it would be destroyed in the back? I ride brakeless now though

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

7/3/2014 10:47 PM

i think youd run into more problems with it in the back the front takes less stress than the back hence why they make these for the front

|

7/3/2014 10:52 PM

I had it in the front and it was great. Don't recommend for the rear tho.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/3/2014 11:06 PM

huntsforbunz wrote:

i think youd run into more problems with it in the back the front takes less stress than the back hence why they make these ...more

alright fair enough.

Haha, I actually also just emailed Shadow asking that if there was enough demand, that they could do a possible reproduction of some of the older colorway's

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

7/4/2014 2:57 PM

I ran one in the front and it was alright. After the Orbis, i bought a pair or Stuns, and now i have the Corvus. out of the 3, i would just get the Corvus imo..

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |