Shadow Vultus vs Kink Wolf

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2012 6:14 PM

Which would you choose? Vultus has 3 degree upsweep which is different but I like it. What would you guys do? They are both 8.5 by the way.

|

1/5/2012 6:16 PM

Better question; What do YOU like?

|

Turn Around & Take It Like a Champ.
Badass Rap Songs
I has multiple refs.

1/5/2012 6:16 PM

I would choose the Wolf's, i rode my friends Vultus's, they felt terrible to me. Some people swear by Shadow bars, but i do not like them personally.

Oh, and just for the record, i've seen a lot more Vultus's broken than i have Kink bars. But everything breaks.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

1/5/2012 6:28 PM

I mean, I have the Wolf's now and I was think about changing it up with the 3 degree upsweep because my friend has the Vultus's. I'm pretty used to what I have now so i'm probably going to kep the Wolf's then. haha. pointless thread.

|

1/5/2012 6:37 PM

get the vultus's my wrist would always hurt when i had my lynx. upsweep is god to me. kinks and shadows are the same sorta light weight bar and im pretty sure there made in the same factory.

|

1/5/2012 7:00 PM

wolfs!

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

1/5/2012 10:48 PM

Shadows. The upsweep feels nice on the wrists for me. & i like tear drop.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/5/2012 11:17 PM

wolf bars! thats what i ride!

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

1/6/2012 5:13 AM

i got the vultus 4pc and never had a problem with them they feel solid!

|

brakeless maniac