Shadow supreme on wasp hub?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/29/2016 5:05 AM

Ive heard a few say the supreme chain rubs on hubs. Im looking to get a colony wasp hub and im deciding on the keychain or supreme chain.

I was just wondering if anyone is running the was hub with a supreme chain, and if so does it rub???

Thanks.

|

1/29/2016 6:26 AM

Get a keychain regardless.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

1/29/2016 6:31 AM

If it does rub, it will just wear a groove into the hubshell. I believe one member on here actually machined a groove into his hubshell to run an even larger chain than the supreme.

From personal experience, the Shadow chain is much stiffer and smoother rolling than the Keychain. I haven't owned the supreme long enough to vouch for durability though. However it does have extra material around the pins where I usually break my links, so I'm stoked on it.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/29/2016 7:22 AM

Dude you just ask about a chain don't make a other damn post about chain just buy a damn chain be done you are so annoying.angry angry

|

1/29/2016 8:28 AM

VacancyKid999 wrote:

Dude you just ask about a chain don't make a other damn post about chain just buy a damn chain be done you are so annoying.angry angry

Lol this is the second comment from you pretty much saying the same thing. Yes ive made 2 or 3 different threads regarding the keychain and shadow supreme. All asking completely different questions. Noone said you have to read them.

|

1/29/2016 8:30 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Get a keychain regardless.

I think ill do so. You and a few other guys on here seem pretty fond of the keychain. Thanks for all the input.

|

1/29/2016 9:25 AM

Only ones I have seen break are the ones that people cross threaded the master pin in.

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher

1/29/2016 9:33 AM

Ricked_Em wrote:

Only ones I have seen break are the ones that people cross threaded the master pin in.

Ill keep that in mind

|