Shadow x Hundreds

Related:
Create New Tag

9/27/2013 6:42 PM

I just ordered the Tshirt , Hat, and BMX Jersey. I love clothes and biking so I could not turn this down. It will be my first Hundreds shirt ever , as well as Shadow ! My friends/crew talk about the line alot , I think it is DOPE especially seeing bmx in mainstream companies !

What are your opinions on the clothes , as well as the bike? I think it looks cool but expected more custom parts. First Shadow frame ever !!

http://www.complexmag.ca/rides/2013/09/the-hundreds-x-the-shadow-conspiracy-bike-collab

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/27/2013 7:03 PM

I hate the hundreds around here all the swagfags wear it

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/27/2013 7:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2013 7:09 PM

Gay swag shit. I don't wear bmx clothes or anything bmx related. The bike is a no go. Shadow is lame.

|

9/27/2013 7:40 PM

I dont know what Hundreds is... should i be excited or something?

I like clothing and all that, i would love to only have a wardrobe of BMX shirts but im broke and no one buys me clothes. I have to buy my own haha.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/27/2013 7:45 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I dont know what Hundreds is... should i be excited or something?

I like clothing and all that, i would love to only have a wardrobe of BMX shirts but im broke and no one buys me clothes. I have to buy my own haha.

Nope you shouldn't be excited its swag shit

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/27/2013 10:26 PM

Hmmhm , I don't consider myself a swaggot in any way , but I can agree with your opinions. I think the shirts are sick though , and I like the Hundreds so I'm happy !

BTW I pay for everything I get , including anything bike related , I'm not a spoiled brat.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/27/2013 11:48 PM

I've never heard of the hundreds.

|

9/28/2013 11:07 AM

The only thing I own of the Hundreds is the bomb logo sticker on my fork because it looks sick but other than that its swagfag shit.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/28/2013 2:01 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Well. I wear the hundreds sometimes and I'm the opposite of a swaggot. I started wearing it before all those faggots.

|

9/28/2013 3:14 PM

I have the hat coming in the mail actually.

|

9/28/2013 3:42 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

EthanOConnor wrote:

Well. I wear the hundreds sometimes and I'm the opposite of a swaggot. I started wearing it before all those faggots.

Sadly i actually wore it too before it was cool because i liked the bomb logo thing but then everyone else started to wear it so i tossed the shirt i had from them and sold the stickers

|

Murica bike check

9/28/2013 3:46 PM

Where I live nobody has any of this stuff so I can wear it without being a swagfag.

|