Shea Nyquist's Bizarre Bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

2/15/2007 7:33 AM

What did you think of Shea's crazy bikes? Ever build anything like that? Got any ideas for something ever better?

Here is the address in case you missed it:

http://www.vitalbmx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1337&Itemid=32

Post edited by: Losey, at: 2/15/2007 3:46 PM

Post edited by: Losey, at: 2/15/2007 3:47 PM

|

2/15/2007 8:52 AM

Shea Nyquist....best bike rider EVER! End of discussion. I want Shea and Beringer to have babies. And i want Steve Crandall to raise it. And i'd like it if Leigh Ramsdell had to change it's diapers.
-stew

|

2/15/2007 9:06 AM

Stew1201 wrote:

Shea Nyquist....best bike rider EVER! End of discussion. I want Shea and Beringer to have babies. And i want Steve Crandall to raise it. And i'd like it if Leigh Ramsdell had to change it's diapers.
-stew

Leland could babysit.

|

2/15/2007 10:14 AM

Stew1201 wrote:

-stew

Losey wrote:

Leland could babysit.

There's a guy in my city with a triple decker tall bike. Cool concept, but totally impracticle.

I like the seat steerer. No one would want to steal that thing.

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

2/15/2007 12:56 PM

Stew1201 wrote:

-stew

Losey wrote:

Leland could babysit.

karsk wrote:

There's a guy in my city with a triple decker tall bike. Cool concept, but totally impracticle.

it seems quite difficult to manuever

|

TBC represent

2/16/2007 11:44 PM

Stew1201 wrote:

-stew

Losey wrote:

Leland could babysit.

karsk wrote:

Yeah, double decker is still practical, but triple is taking it a BIT TOO FAR............
UHHHHHHH. ok.
-get radical!!!

|

2/17/2007 9:50 AM

Losey wrote:

Leland could babysit.

karsk wrote:

Stew1201 wrote:

Yeah, double decker is still practical, but triple is taking it a BIT TOO FAR............
UHHHHHHH. ok.
-get radical!!!

I just think that doing a double peg on a double deck bike is pretty amazing. I guess thats cool that Shea can double peg on that haneous bike...

|

7/28/2010 10:04 PM

bump

|

I'm Tim.

7/28/2010 10:07 PM

Tim Dalton wrote:

bump

You're so silly!

|

7/28/2010 10:07 PM

Tim Dalton wrote:

bump

alex517 wrote:

You're so silly!

cool
|

I'm Tim.

7/28/2010 10:09 PM

Tim Dalton wrote:

bump

alex517 wrote:

You're so silly!

Tim Dalton wrote: cool

wink
|

7/28/2010 10:58 PM

alex517 wrote:

You're so silly!

alex517 wrote: wink

don't bring back old thread you dumb fuck!

|

I'm Tim.

7/29/2010 5:51 AM

alex517 wrote: wink

Tim Dalton wrote:

don't bring back old thread you dumb fuck!

lol.

|