Shit gettin real on the streets (must see)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2010 10:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:02 AM

Best video ever!

|

11/30/2010 10:25 AM

Bahaha I woulda been like "Show me proof I took it out. Do you have video showing it was me? I don't think so. When you can PROVE I did what you claim, feel free to press charges. Until then, FUCK OFF."

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/30/2010 10:27 AM

that kid is taking way too much shit from that guy...have a little decency for yourself and stand up for yourself.

|

another day, another dollar

11/30/2010 10:29 AM

google it wrote:

that kid is taking way too much shit from that guy...have a little decency for yourself and stand up for yourself.

you seem to forget. lots of skaters are huge pussies. not all of them, but a lot

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

11/30/2010 10:30 AM

LOL!

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/30/2010 10:31 AM

they are indeed not as manly as us bmxers but they wanna look like hardasses but its vids like these that show they arent

|

another day, another dollar

11/30/2010 12:04 PM

google it wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

you seem to forget. lots of skaters are huge pussies. not all of them, but a lot

Actually it's called respect. That man has a lot of right to be pissed the fuck off. Skaters/Bmxers like you two are the ones that give us a bad name. Yeah, he could have fought the guy, yeah he could have raised hell about it, but what good is that going to do? Get him in more trouble. The skater handled the situation well and I respect the way he acted towards the pissed off business owner. Being as old as you are Ted I am surprised you aren't a little more mature to realize that.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2010 12:35 PM

my friend showed me this a few days ago. its hilarious.

|

11/30/2010 12:37 PM

i would have hit that motherfucker and ran. what would happen if he had ran? exactly.

|

11/30/2010 12:42 PM

collin86 wrote:

i would have hit that motherfucker and ran. what would happen if he had ran? exactly.

Yeah, no short term problems. What happens when that man sees him again and does a citizens arrest? Then not only did that skater commit vandalism, he also hit the store owner without reason, and fled the scene. Only worse things can arise out of that. You are obviously just one of those "Hardasses" who think that all you need is a closed fist to solve all your problems.

What happens when you are at work and confronted about breaking something? Are you just going to punch your boss and run like hell? Exactly.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2010 1:10 PM

shit is funny

|

sittin on the porch with a fresh pair a shoes~!

refs: hunthobb2

11/30/2010 1:13 PM

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah, no short term problems. What happens when that man sees him again and does a citizens arrest? Then not only did that skater commit vandalism, he also hit the store owner without reason, and fled the scene. Only worse things can arise out of that. You are obviously just one of those "Hardasses" who think that all you need is a closed fist to solve all your problems.

What happens when you are at work and confronted about breaking something? Are you just going to punch your boss and run like hell? Exactly.

you do have vaild point, and after watching it again i relized that dude is pretty jacked. i wouldnt hit him or run, but i would be very disrespectful, if you just let a guy talk to you like that than there is something wriong with you. and considering im 14, if he touches me i have the right to hit him, and if he hits me back than off to jail for him

|

11/30/2010 1:27 PM

saw this a while ago, so funny! i would have just split. seriously, he said he didnt even do anything to the bush. and the guy didnt have any proof, as long as he didnt go back there nothing would have happened. and that guy was way out of like, screaming his head off and acting like a complete retard. and the guy pushed him in the beginning, isnt that considered assault?

|

11/30/2010 1:29 PM

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

collin86 wrote:

you do have vaild point, and after watching it again i relized that dude is pretty jacked. i wouldnt hit him or run, but i would be very disrespectful, if you just let a guy talk to you like that than there is something wriong with you. and considering im 14, if he touches me i have the right to hit him, and if he hits me back than off to jail for him

So you would be disrespectful so that you could maintain your "badass" image?

I am going to put you in the skaters shoes:

You have been vandalizing his property for quite some time. He finally catches you red handed. (Quite obvious in the video) Lets say the situation then takes a turn, and he can not handle the situation by yelling and you start swinging. He can protect himself, throw your scrawny 14 year old ass onto the ground and hold you face down onto the pavement until the cops come. If that were to happen, there is NO wrong doing on his part.

You just wanna sit on here trying to portray a badass image when in reality all you are doing is sounding like an immature twat. When you are caught red handed, sometimes all you can do is just sit there and be mature about it.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2010 1:33 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

You have been vandalizing his property for quite some time. He finally catches you red handed. (Quite obvious in the video) Lets say the situation then takes a turn, and he can not handle the situation by yelling and you start swinging. He can protect himself, throw your scrawny 14 year old ass onto the ground and hold you face down onto the pavement until the cops come. If that were to happen, there is NO wrong doing on his part.

You just wanna sit on here trying to portray a badass image when in reality all you are doing is sounding like an immature twat. When you are caught red handed, sometimes all you can do is just sit there and be mature about it.

well if you put it that way than your right, because the skater has been there many times, so your very true.
but in any other case if a guy like that started yelling at me , i would and have been disrespectful. and yes, i have to portray my badass image as being a 14 year old biker.(sarcasticly said). i will always be disrespectful to people who are disrespectful to me, and have alway been. just how i am.

|

11/30/2010 1:33 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

dont do the crime if you cant do the time
cliche as fuck but true
if youre going to do something at least be mature enough to take responsibility for your actions

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/30/2010 1:36 PM

haha i saw this a while ago

"I CAN RUN REALLY FAST!"

|

flowin' like a period.

11/30/2010 1:45 PM

collin86 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

collin86 wrote:

well if you put it that way than your right, because the skater has been there many times, so your very true.
but in any other case if a guy like that started yelling at me , i would and have been disrespectful. and yes, i have to portray my badass image as being a 14 year old biker.(sarcasticly said). i will always be disrespectful to people who are disrespectful to me, and have alway been. just how i am.

Okay so put yourself in the owners shoes:

This skater comes outside your business very often, tearing up your bushes so that you have to replant/replace them often. You have ALREADY been disrespected by the skater. So in turn you have all the right in the world to be disrespectful to the inconsiderate ass wipe that wrongfully treated your property.

So if you're in class, and keep falling asleep in class (which is SUPER disrespectful) and the teacher yells at you. You feel it is in your place to retaliate in a more disrespectful manner?

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2010 1:50 PM

I woulda hit wim with my bike and ran..or in this case board..

He doesn't know that thAT guy did this..Yeah so show me proof i did the other things

|

BIKE CHECK ♥
Albe's is where it's at!
Chicago, Illinois, - Deep up in the ghetto.

11/30/2010 1:52 PM

Bmxallday125 wrote:

He doesn't know that thAT guy did this..Yeah so show me proof i did the other things

The bush is gone...obviously the skater moved it.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2010 2:02 PM

Bmxallday125 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

not saying you're wrong, cause you're totally right, but if you agree to fix something or make it right, i think it should at least be considered. cause i sure as hell wouldn't rip out the bush again after my ass paid for and re-planted it.

on the other hand, you get arrested there for it, it's just one person in trouble (arguable how many, but you get the point) and really won't set an example. i've ridden spots after people i've know have gotten kicked from it while i personally wasn't there, and i've done the same thing there without getting caught.

that's just my look at it. but in a situation like this, you have to have some sorta self respect. i'm not saying hit the dude, but at least toss your board and show him you know what's happening.

|

11/30/2010 2:10 PM

Bmxallday125 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

not saying you're wrong, cause you're totally right, but if you agree to fix something or make it right, i think it should at least be considered. cause i sure as hell wouldn't rip out the bush again after my ass paid for and re-planted it.

on the other hand, you get arrested there for it, it's just one person in trouble (arguable how many, but you get the point) and really won't set an example. i've ridden spots after people i've know have gotten kicked from it while i personally wasn't there, and i've done the same thing there without getting caught.

that's just my look at it. but in a situation like this, you have to have some sorta self respect. i'm not saying hit the dude, but at least toss your board and show him you know what's happening.

I don't understand the last part, at all.

I guarantee that skater will never touch that bush again if he was taken to court, had to replace it and pay fines. I think that the store owner should invest in a camera and just snag every mother fucker that moves the bush. I guarantee if he just confronted EVERY person that vandalized it, he would have a reputation and nobody would fuck with him.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2010 2:20 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Kenealy wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

I guarantee that skater will never touch that bush again if he was taken to court, had to replace it and pay fines. I think that the store owner should invest in a camera and just snag every mother fucker that moves the bush. I guarantee if he just confronted EVERY person that vandalized it, he would have a reputation and nobody would fuck with him.

i mean he did offer to pay to replant to the bush
thats showing respect right there
that skate handled it the best way he could, he was respectful, the dude blew it out of proportion, was talking about how he can run really fast when the kid was just trying to go sit down.

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/30/2010 2:27 PM

if i was the skater i wouldn't of hit him!
but i would have left the scene

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

11/30/2010 2:33 PM

google it wrote:

tedhuie wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Actually it's called respect. That man has a lot of right to be pissed the fuck off. Skaters/Bmxers like you two are the ones that give us a bad name. Yeah, he could have fought the guy, yeah he could have raised hell about it, but what good is that going to do? Get him in more trouble. The skater handled the situation well and I respect the way he acted towards the pissed off business owner. Being as old as you are Ted I am surprised you aren't a little more mature to realize that.

I've dealt with business owners almost that bad before and was able to calm them down enough to where we could have a mature conversation to where I got him to agree that I could come back the next day and fix any damage I and/or my friends (who had run off long ago) had done. Yes this skater did handle the situation fairly well but I think I could have the whole issue situation without the owner involving the police. and most people I know, skaters ad bikers the same, hardly ever show property owners any kind of respect, so I have no reason to believe this guy had any either, which leads me to believe he was just being so polite in fear of getting his ass beat by that lunatic.

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

11/30/2010 2:35 PM

Kenealy wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

brentrides wrote:

that skate handled it the best way he could, he was respectful, the dude blew it out of proportion, was talking about how he can run really fast when the kid was just trying to go sit down.

I stated multiple times that the skater was VERY respectful but some of the more immature members said that he was a bitch, and if they were in his shoes they would have turned violent.

I believe the store owner had every right to be disrespectful, every right to get pissed off, and had every right so freak the fuck out. I would have done the same in his shoes.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2010 2:39 PM

I wanna know what happened to the skaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr muummmy

|

11/30/2010 2:43 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

brentrides wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

I stated multiple times that the skater was VERY respectful but some of the more immature members said that he was a bitch, and if they were in his shoes they would have turned violent.

I believe the store owner had every right to be disrespectful, every right to get pissed off, and had every right so freak the fuck out. I would have done the same in his shoes.

well i think that justridebmx is that dude who was yelling in the vid, because he sure is standing up for him, and taking out fellow bmxers via internet in the act of standing up for some bitch who just cussed out a sketer for skating, and over doing it, i would have not taken that, and certainly would have not let him cuss me out like that. i would have apologized for it over and over again. and fixed it.

|

11/30/2010 2:46 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

i think that as fast as this video has spread, no ones fucking with that guy's bush anyway

|

Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

11/30/2010 2:50 PM

i never vandalize property but i have come into some run ins with douchey guys that screamed their head off at me. one time i was riding in this parking lot and the guy screamed "this is private property get the fuck out" and i said "im sorry sir ill leave i didnt know i wasn't allowed to ride here" and he just kept yelling and yelling so i finally snapped and said "sir i was extremely respectful towards you and said i would leave so if i did anything wrong you have the right to be upset but i did not so get the fuck off my back." and i left. i fucking hate people that get all pissy when you're polite to them and say you'll leave and stuff. just to be a dick back to that guy i took my truck there that night and burned it up haha i got new tires the next day so i dont care =P

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY