Shoe

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2012 8:50 PM

Hey guys, I am looking at buying the Almond Riviera shoes. I think they are new and i can't find any reviews online. Are they any good?
http://www.almondfootwear.com/footwear/the-riviera/

|

Fuck Scooters

1/5/2012 8:55 PM

never heard anything about them either

they look good though, bmx specific too so they might be

http://www.danscomp.com/products/724036/Almond_Riviera_Shoes.html

|

1/5/2012 9:03 PM

the first time ive heard of that model but i had the defacto's they were amazing!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/5/2012 9:58 PM

i had the defactos and i have a pair of belmonts now.

almond is really nice, and i haven't had any manufacturing issues yet, they fit really nice and pay good attention to detail.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/6/2012 12:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2012 12:34 AM

Almonds are niiiice. I stick to mid tops for riding but yeah they're good and have a few different pairs.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

1/6/2012 12:37 AM

are they good for riding bmx? and will they last?

|

Fuck Scooters

1/6/2012 5:36 AM

i always look at stitching on these new shoes, make sure its gonna handle a hard crash

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

1/6/2012 6:01 AM

Dannykobra wrote:

i always look at stitching on these new shoes, make sure its gonna handle a hard crash

What about the soul for riding brakeless. Does it look good? I don't know much about shoes

|

Fuck Scooters

1/6/2012 6:23 AM

Dannykobra wrote:

rhys235 wrote:

What about the soul for riding brakeless. Does it look good? I don't know much about shoes

i usually go for a soft rubber bottom with studded grip, this way i can lock my feet into the pedals and never slip out. these are the ones i use

http://www.skechers.com/style/61751/urbantrack-browser/blk

i buy new ones every 3 - 4 months though because they arnt meant for bmxing but they have the best grips on the bottom i have ever seen or used for riding,

It comes down to personal preference though mate, some people like duffs, others run Nike 6.0 its your call, use what is comfortable

|

Brennan Huff: "I'm so scared right now. I'm just gonna to do what's sensible, I'm gonna file for unemployment. Then I'm gonna try to get a job at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, because they got an excellent corporate structure and they... *they* give *you* the tools to be your own boss."

1/6/2012 7:00 AM

Almonds and Loteks have the best wear factor, there comfortable, grip well and last a good amount of time.

|

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/6/2012 10:06 AM

i know some guy was selling them on here i dont know if he still has them or not.

|

BUBBA

1/6/2012 1:17 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

i usually go for a soft rubber bottom with studded grip, this way i can lock my feet into the pedals and never slip out. these are the ones i use

i buy new ones every 3 - 4 months though because they arnt meant for bmxing but they have the best grips on the bottom i have ever seen or used for riding,

It comes down to personal preference though mate, some people like duffs, others run Nike 6.0 its your call, use what is comfortable

they look like dress shoes with ridiculous tread

|

selling refs: see profile
Instagram
bike check

1/6/2012 1:23 PM

rhys235 wrote:

Dannykobra wrote:

ticaleb wrote:

there ugly as fuck and i would never touch them.

|

1/6/2012 1:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2012 1:25 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

Wtf. Why would you use those for riding. I wear those for work lol except mines don't look retarded like that.

edit: these to be exact
http://www.skechers.com/style/62607/diameter-vassell/bbk

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/6/2012 3:59 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

thanks for saying it, i didnt want to

|

Instagram
bike check

1/6/2012 4:00 PM

ticaleb wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

ticaleb wrote:

i got Balls nucca!

|

1/6/2012 4:06 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

i got Balls nucca!

as do i but he seemed so clueless about how awful those looked that i didnt want to come right out and say it all troll like. no offense to you, i know yous aint no troll....nucca

|

Instagram
bike check

1/6/2012 4:08 PM

ticaleb wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

i got Balls nucca!

ticaleb wrote:

as do i but he seemed so clueless about how awful those looked that i didnt want to come right out and say it all troll like. no offense to you, i know yous aint no troll....nucca

naw, i understand, i just call it how it is.

|

1/6/2012 4:17 PM

Dannykobra wrote:

Im sorry but those are the ugliest shoes ive ever seen. and theyre almost as expensive as nikes!?!?!

|

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

1/6/2012 4:20 PM

daniel 21 wrote:

Im sorry but those are the ugliest shoes ive ever seen. and theyre almost as expensive as nikes!?!?!

Too late ho. Broken already took care of him and his shoes.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

1/6/2012 5:27 PM

nike 6.0 mavrk mid 2's best riding and all around shoe. They don't wear down very fast for brakeless riders.

|

What are your thoughts on abortion?
refs: ouykcuf, KingCityBikeco, I like too bike, MrHavoc1988, Jared42069, agcrx, ecuadevil