Shoe reccomendations?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2013 4:46 PM

I have some lakai manchesters right now i was wondering if nike dunk lows are good for riding

|

10/1/2013 4:51 PM

fuck nike, get vans or uggs

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/1/2013 4:53 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

fuck nike, get vans or uggs

Thanks,i might just get some vans

|

10/1/2013 4:53 PM

Vans suck.

|

10/1/2013 4:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2013 4:58 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Vans suck.

no they don't vacuums suck

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/1/2013 5:02 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Vans suck.

handlebar-to-face wrote:

no they don't vacuums suck

Vans ha also has the best grip on your pedals.I feel like i'm locked in except when i don't need to be.

|

10/1/2013 5:47 PM

Vans fall apart easy, arent thick etc. maybe the half cabs. Nike dunk lows are shit by the way

|

10/1/2013 5:55 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

Vans fall apart easy, arent thick etc. maybe the half cabs. Nike dunk lows are shit by the way

i never tried half cabs i had some janowskis and they felt so tight around my ankles

|

10/1/2013 5:56 PM

billyd wrote:

i never tried half cabs i had some janowskis and they felt so tight around my ankles

I have a pair but don't ride in them that much, theyre okay. mid tops arent my thing really.

|

10/1/2013 6:31 PM

I only ride Nikes. I save up the money for them. I can go a month with crappy shoes.

|

10/1/2013 6:37 PM

Go for some Adidas or Supras.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/1/2013 7:37 PM

BMX-Guru.com has Loteks on sale for $30 in about every size. Just got mine In the mail from them yesterday. Theyre the "white" (light grey) Shreddies. They grip better than my Gum bottom vans ever did (gum has best grip on anything, but doesn't last half as long). For the price you really can't beat it. Theyve got a solid like 1inch thick sole, protect the ankles amazing, and don't look half bad. Not to mention extremely comfy, which i didnt expect at all. I've heard mixed views on loteks. It really depends on the shoe. One sucks and doesnt last, and the other lasts ages. I heard Lotek Mikes are best but I couldn't find a pair I could afford in my size! And I believe these are second best. Also, Lotek is a BMX shoe brand. These shoes were designed for BMX unlike vans and most common shoes which are just skate shoes that get the job done.
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/1/2013 9:38 PM

Get some Nike Koston 1's.

Chad Kerley and Garret Reynolds ride them.

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

10/1/2013 9:49 PM

I wear nike maverick lows and supra stacks

|

Latest edit (Check it out) | Anything With Two Wheels Goes!!
"Fuck it and Huck it" -Tomdon

[LINK TO IMAGE]

10/2/2013 12:22 AM

It's really all personal preference, what ever shoe you feel comfortable riding with, I ride bmx flatland the shoes i run with are Adidas Superstars 2, they have lasted me about a year and i'm still riding with them today. but its all with how you feel about the shoes.

|

10/2/2013 1:37 AM

Lotek, ive been riding them for half a year, still with hardly any wear

|

10/2/2013 8:51 AM

Etnies Brake 2,0

Or barefoot.

|

Bruh

10/2/2013 12:33 PM

bgs1237 wrote:

worst reason to ride a pair of shoes ever............id rather ride rubber boots then ride something because some pro rides them....thats gay

|

10/2/2013 1:43 PM

bgs1237 wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

worst reason to ride a pair of shoes ever............id rather ride rubber boots then ride something because some pro rides them....thats gay

That's not my only reason to ride them... I'm just saying they obviously work pretty damn well considering 2 of the top pro street riders wear them.

|

That's all.

10/2/2013 1:48 PM

bgs1237 wrote:

That's not my only reason to ride them... I'm just saying they obviously work pretty damn well considering 2 of the top pro street riders wear them.

That means nothing. If they decided to wear crocs would that make em good for riding?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

10/2/2013 2:05 PM

eskimojay wrote:

bgs1237 wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

That means nothing. If they decided to wear crocs would that make em good for riding?

Well they wouldn't wear crocs because they're NOT good for riding and never will be. It doesn't make shoes good for riding if pros wear them. If pros wear them it proves they're good shoes for riding.

|

That's all.

10/2/2013 2:10 PM

Half cabs are really good and I think there a little thicker than most of the regular vans. Right now I have Sk8-hi's and there pretty good but I wish they were thicker at the toe for footjams.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

10/2/2013 2:15 PM

bgs1237 wrote:

Well they wouldn't wear crocs because they're NOT good for riding and never will be. It doesn't make shoes good for riding if pros wear them. If pros wear them it proves they're good shoes for riding.

Your logic is retarded..

|