Shoes

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2017 4:52 PM

What are the best shoes for riding

|

1/12/2017 5:20 PM

I'm going to be basic and say vans, but that's because they have never failed me

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

1/12/2017 5:25 PM

i love vans, best to order then off the website and get the pro models with duracap and ultracush HD insoles, definitely worth it
Nike has subpar grip, support and durability in my opinion and the fact they don't support bmx too much does make me pass on their shoes typically
Lotek also is a favorite of mine, great grip and durable soles
also if you want an extra layer of support check out FP Insoles, really changed the way i ride
this is all the stuff i've found from experimenting

|

1/12/2017 6:02 PM

Vans half cab pros. I've been wearing them for 10 years. Best shoe ever.

|

1/12/2017 6:07 PM

Vans half cabs , vans rowleys , loteks

|

1/12/2017 6:17 PM

I have a pair of Vans and a pair of Adidas Busenitz. The Busenitz are really comfy(one of the most comfy shoes I've ever tried) and they grip well. The Vans are Vans - they're always comfy and grippy.

|

1/12/2017 6:53 PM

Adio was the bee's knees.

I liked my Nikes, they worked well and lasted a long time. I liked most of my Etnies shoes (aside from the Brake V2).

Honestly shoes are a personal thing, because not everyone's foot is shaped the same, some have higher or lower arches and so on.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/13/2017 5:56 AM

I ride with the vans 112 pro's. HD insert and a very thick sole and has the toe cap. Very good shoe for me at least

|

1/13/2017 7:17 AM

I personally like the Vans Sk8 Hi pro. Makes sure its the "pro" version as those are made of mostly suede instead of canvas. Canvas rips too easily.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

1/13/2017 8:28 AM

Alright cool thanks everyone

|

1/13/2017 10:52 AM

I prefer etnies, they seem to fit the shape of my feet nicely. I've currently got the jameson mt or whatever they're called, had them nearly a year and they're all good. I want a pair of marana next because they look awesome

|

1/13/2017 11:01 AM

Whatever you do; DON'T GET NIKE SBs..
That's unless you wanna slip off the pedal when you as much as get dew on your soles

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

1/13/2017 3:18 PM

Whatever you do, try to buy from a brand that supports BMX! (Vans, Etnies, Nike, Lotek, etc)

|

1/13/2017 7:20 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Whatever you do, try to buy from a brand that supports BMX! (Vans, Etnies, Nike, Lotek, etc)

Does Lotek even make shoes anymore?

They haven't come out with new models in quite some time, and their in stock shoes are almost completely gone on Tipplus & mail orders. Really hope they come out with some new ones soon.

|

1/17/2017 4:50 AM

kylecarlson wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Does Lotek even make shoes anymore?

They haven't come out with new models in quite some time, and their in stock shoes are almost completely gone on Tipplus & mail orders. Really hope they come out with some new ones soon.

I think they're about to release a new series, i saw shawn mac post on instagram that his shoes were going to cease to be produced. I've been seeing some stuff hinting at it so soon hopefully.

|

1/17/2017 2:33 PM

Im bummed that Almond doesnt seem to be around anymore, their shoes lasted me almost a year each.

|