Shoes / Jordans

Related:
Create New Tag

12/29/2014 8:47 PM

Besides Vans and Nike , any reviews for other shoes? I'm leaning towards buying a pair of Janoski's but I want to try other brands like Lotek , Almond , etc . They'd be harder to get here in Canada with few local skate shops so I might order them. I also thought of buying all black Jordan 1's too . I know they're not for riding as much but figured they would also work. Tried them on and they seem comfy and well built , enough to handle biking. Keeping it OG to the skateboarding roots as well. I'm asking about shoes , not me not biking .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/29/2014 8:52 PM

I don't know about riding in Jordans. They are really expensive shoes and as you said, they aren't made for BMX.

I would just stick to Vans or Janoski's or even some nice Etnies.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

12/29/2014 9:22 PM

My Loteks are in a 7/10 condition with an 8/10 sole after about 1 year and 8 months of riding. Craig Passero Fader V1s if that gives you any relevance to age. These things are absolutely indestructible, I've never had any other Loteks though just because I have yet to wear these out. They're so tough 3/4 of my riding crew now rides this exact shoe and no one has yet to wear them out

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/29/2014 9:28 PM

Idiot

|

13 years old

12/29/2014 10:09 PM

I liked my ipath grasshoppers.

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

12/29/2014 10:12 PM

My Jordan's fell apart within a week of riding.

|

12/30/2014 11:29 AM

I have been wearing Nike hyperfuse and they have been awesome to ride in, stiff sole and they take a long time to wear down even when I'm riding brakeless, so far I have worn this pair over 800 miles in the past 9 months and they are just now wearing the sole down but they still feel great

|

12/30/2014 11:51 AM

I love Janoskis and I was thinking about switching to Chukka Lows or at least trying them out. I have a pair of Mandarin Florals which I sadly can't ride in xc

|

To grind, or not to grind?

12/30/2014 1:04 PM

I had a pair of non vulc Lotek Enns last a year, which is phenominal for me i go through shoes very quickly. I had some vulc Enns last 9 months. Then I got Nightwolfs, which lasted like 3. Lotek ain't what they used to be.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/30/2014 2:41 PM

Jared washington almonds are real nice.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

12/30/2014 8:08 PM

Fiveten spitfire.

|

12/31/2014 8:26 AM

Lotek nightwolfs are the best fucking hi tops you can get

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/31/2014 10:29 AM

I might get the new bruins or some dunks or get some more janoski's idk I like nike sb the best they have never done me dirty so idk. But I might get some adidas too or some half cabs. I need new shoes bad. :/

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/31/2014 3:49 PM

I'll probably cop the cheapest pair of Janoski's I can get and see how they are. I'm not giving Vans another go after my experience with my Half Cab Pro's , I'll try other shoes first and see if they're better. All I need is a Bell Helmet and I'll really be CK :/

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2015 10:09 AM

Osiris Shurikens were the absolute best shoes ive ever rode. Lasted forever with hardly any wear but after like a year and a half the sole ripped. Ballistic suede halfcabs were great but the gum sole got.ruined rather fast from metal pedals. My Lotek Shreddie Eddies were crap and fell apart after like a month. My nikes with the same sole as Janoskis held up great and are still in like 7/10 condition after about 5months of riding.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/1/2015 11:07 AM

I say janoskis are probably the best riding shoes. Mainstream ones atleast. I usually don't get shoes online because i have to wear them first.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

1/1/2015 11:22 AM

Recently switched to vans
Sole is coming off already though

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/1/2015 11:42 AM

I'm currently riding in Janoskis and I love them! Thick sole, max-air pad on the heel to reduce bruising, VERY strong stitching. I ride brakeless and have had the same pair for a year now and I'm one of those people who put their foot in their tire if that tells you anything. I just ordered both a pair of Lakai Carroll 5's and a pair of Vans Chukka Lows

|

To grind, or not to grind?

1/1/2015 12:19 PM

if you get janoskis get canvas besides that i love mine

|

1/1/2015 1:23 PM

Going today with a friend to buy a pair , 90% sure it will be Janoski's . I wanted to ride in Jordan 1's but fuck the price I'll get a hookup from a friend and rock them as casuals. I don't want to be a CK wannabe with Nike shoes but I have the bike already so whatever. Hopefully they have a black/black pair .

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2015 7:12 PM

Photo

Black on Black Addidas. Switched it up.
|

My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2015 7:21 PM

Just got my Janoskis. Gonna ride in the fugly ones on the right and see how they do.
Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/1/2015 8:37 PM

I had the chance to buy Janoski Mid's in dark blue all over and the outer sole was white with multiple coloured paint flicks . They felt better than the Addidas but I wanted a low top and all black . The Mid's were on sale for like 60 or 70$ but I paid more for the Addidas . Rather have something I like and lowkey then something I wasn't stoked on.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2015 9:05 PM

buy some etnies brake shoes hold up well with my riding

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/1/2015 9:15 PM

Been riding vans for about 15 years on and off , it's time to change it up though I'm finding vans don't have as much heel cushioning as I would like

|

1/1/2015 10:01 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Been riding vans for about 15 years on and off , it's time to change it up though I'm finding vans don't have as much heel ...more

I thought about Vans but as mentioned wasn't too impressed to get my money.

Hopefully these hold up well , Addidas has been stepping up their shoe game ( that pun ) so I have faith these will be decent.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2015 10:35 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Just got my Janoskis. Gonna ride in the fugly ones on the right and see how they do.
Photo

They are all fugly..

|

1/1/2015 10:40 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I say janoskis are probably the best riding shoes. Mainstream ones atleast. I usually don't get shoes online because i have to ...more

This but the only place tht sold good shoes around me stopped selling them, so gay. The only place tht sells skate shoes at all around me is zumies and fuck tht shit I will never buy shoes from a place like tht. I like supporting the local but they no have shoes manee such sadness. Idk wat imma do

|

1/2/2015 2:14 AM

My almond belmonts were the fuvkin bomb, lasted over a year, and thats just coz the grip wore through (i live in a valley, many many hills to braks on). In comparison, my etnies number mids lasted like 2-3 months. Went through some random skate shoe in like 3 weeks earlier this year, i go through shoes FAST.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)