Those of you who have owned Loteks and are holding out on me answer a question please :)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 7:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/28/2013 3:03 PM

I want some of the old mikes that are the cupsole mid tops. If I wear a 10.5 in vans and a 10 in most emericas would these fit in a 10?

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/25/2013 7:54 PM

I had 2 pairs of Lotek Enns. One lasted a year one lasted 6 months, which is still pretty decent for me, By the end the were beat to hell and had some hole, but their pretty good. And I wore a Lotek 13, and a Vans 13 so 10.5 or 10 or 11 or whatever will be ok.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/25/2013 7:57 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I had 2 pairs of Lotek Enns. One lasted a year one lasted 6 months, which is still pretty decent for me, By the end the were beat to hell and had some hole, but their pretty good. And I wore a Lotek 13, and a Vans 13 so 10.5 or 10 or 11 or whatever will be ok.

Awesome thanks. I'm thinking about getting some lotek aitkens the og ones in a 10 since I wear a 10 in emericas. Grip is a big thing for me. Limited options but I can them cheap as fuck which means I can get more shoes ha.

|

7/25/2013 7:59 PM

I can't find any Loteks in a 13 anymore, except the non sale ones, and I only buy sale shoes because paying more than 50 is a fucking ripoff.

|

7/25/2013 8:00 PM

Where do u get em cheap

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/25/2013 8:01 PM

SickDude wrote:

Where do u get em cheap

A bunch of sites half them on sale since they're barely made anymore. You're lucky because you probably have small feet which gives you better options.

|

7/25/2013 8:03 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

I can't find any Loteks in a 13 anymore, except the non sale ones, and I only buy sale shoes because paying more than 50 is a fucking ripoff.

Check everywhere? I've seen some 13s. I agree for riding I kinda want cheap grippy shoes. I'm thinking like you said I could get away with anything 10-11 because I don't mind my shoes a bit tight to ride in.

|

7/25/2013 8:23 PM

Everywhere that i trust I've checked. Right now I'm on Vans Chukka lows and I'm digging them pretty good. got them for $50 at Zumiez

|

7/25/2013 8:26 PM

40$ fuck no.

I get crazy cheap shoes like 20$ for chukkas at tillies

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/25/2013 8:28 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Everywhere that i trust I've checked. Right now I'm on Vans Chukka lows and I'm digging them pretty good. got them for $50 at Zumiez

Try ebay? I only had one pair of vans I liked which were Tony Trujillo 4s I think which are long oop now. My biggest problem with shoes is I like bulkier thick shoes because I hate fucking my feet up. I don't mind that they look "ugly" haha. Vans do have great grip though, if they would bring back the Rowley xl2s/3s I'd buy multiple pairs ha.

|

7/25/2013 8:29 PM

SickDude wrote:

40$ fuck no.

That's because like I said you have small feet so they price the shoes low because they want to clear the stock haha. When you're like an average of 10-11 it's fucking annoying to get shoes on sale or find them because most guys wear that. You're lucky ha.

|

7/25/2013 8:33 PM

SickDude wrote:

40$ fuck no.

Dude I wish I could. I have to drive 45 minutes to get anything other than groceries.

|

7/25/2013 8:40 PM

I love my Etnies RVMs they have decent padding in the sides & the insole is sooo padded it feels like sex. No idea how long they last though. They grip insanely well too.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/25/2013 8:42 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I love my Etnies RVMs they have decent padding in the sides & the insole is sooo padded it feels like sex. No idea how long they last though. They grip insanely well too.

I was gonna get the fly ones haha.

|

7/25/2013 8:46 PM

I liked my Etnies Number Mid, they were the most comfortable shoe I've ever had. But they felt too bulky for me. I also had a pair of DVS a few years ago and they were great and lasted forever. Plus a lot of DVS have that over-built look which I love. I just bought some Almond Rivieras but when I got them they were too small so I had to send them back. But they seemed great and looked really good.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/25/2013 8:49 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I liked my Etnies Number Mid, they were the most comfortable shoe I've ever had. But they felt too bulky for me. I also had a pair of DVS a few years ago and they were great and lasted forever. Plus a lot of DVS have that over-built look which I love. I just bought some Almond Rivieras but when I got them they were too small so I had to send them back. But they seemed great and looked really good.

Yeah DVS makes good shit. I'm just worried they won't grip that good. I like more technical shoes than shit that's barely together. I think we need a little diversity.... I mean pretty much 99% of shoes out right now are vans with a different logo. Orchid needs to come back.

|

7/26/2013 1:14 AM

I've got DVS Inmates for a half year now, grip is awesome. Shoes are still in a good condition too. Recommended, but I've got to admitt I'm not a very "on the edge" rider.....

|

Gravity sucks

7/26/2013 1:18 AM

Meh, their ugly to me. I'll stick to my Mogans, Dunks and Janoskis.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/26/2013 1:22 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

You can have my Dunks.......no grip at all dude.....

|

Gravity sucks

7/26/2013 2:48 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Life is a Dive wrote:

Idk what Dunks you've rode in, but my super dunk 3's have a perfect vulcanized sole that well grip to anything, and they are a beautiful shoe

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 4:31 AM

I think mine are just old.....

|

Gravity sucks

7/26/2013 7:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2013 7:56 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Idk what Dunks you've rode in, but my super dunk 3's have a perfect vulcanized sole that well grip to anything, and they are a beautiful shoe

I had the Sb dunk lows he's right they fucking sucked, I slipped pedals and fucked my ankle they have very little grip. 80 bucks for one of the worse skate/bmx shoes I had. Same goes for the oncores no more nikes for me haha.

|

7/26/2013 7:58 AM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Hahaha that's funny I just sold my dunks. I'm not buying another pair of nikes for sure.

|

7/26/2013 8:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2013 8:29 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Life is a Dive wrote:

Four wrote:

Hahaha that's funny I just sold my dunks. I'm not buying another pair of nikes for sure.

Yeah, they suck. I'm still on a quest trying to find the best shoes, and grip is very important to me. Yesterday my Fallens finaly came, so now I'm abusing them the best I can........
I would like to buy some Loteks, but here in Holland it's easier to find gold.........

|

Gravity sucks

7/26/2013 10:00 AM

Mogans! Best grip ever, plus their cupped and the sole will last forever.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 10:27 AM

Life is a Dive wrote:

Yeah, they suck. I'm still on a quest trying to find the best shoes, and grip is very important to me. Yesterday my Fallens finaly came, so now I'm abusing them the best I can........
I would like to buy some Loteks, but here in Holland it's easier to find gold.........

Same here man. It's hard to find good shoes that look good. Fallen makes good shoes. I'm also gonna get a pair of Patriots with some loteks, the grip is actually good on mine. You could probably order from UK bike shops they may have some it's finding the sizes thats hard.

|

7/26/2013 10:33 AM

Four wrote:

Life is a Dive wrote:

Four wrote:

Same here man. It's hard to find good shoes that look good. Fallen makes good shoes. I'm also gonna get a pair of Patriots with some loteks, the grip is actually good on mine. You could probably order from UK bike shops they may have some it's finding the sizes thats hard.

Or just get some JcPc pedals and never worry about grip again.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 10:41 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

Or just get some JcPc pedals and never worry about grip again.

I'm getting decos here soon. I have metal macneils which grip really good. and I've kinda given up on nikes I have 3 pairs and none of them are really good to ride in.

|

7/26/2013 1:00 PM

@Hour; thanx for the tip man, I'll try for sure......

I'm allready using JCPC's, but still got grip problems with Nike's. Ah, eveybody is different I guess....

|

Gravity sucks

7/26/2013 1:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2013 1:11 PM

stores never carry my size (I wear a 14 or 15 depending on the shoe) and when ever I go to buy shoes and they ask what size I need they just look confused like they didn't know they made that size haha

the last time I bought shoes and I took them to the register the girl picked them up and was like WTF, the expression on her face was classic haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin