Shoes- When do you draw the line

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2018 3:39 PM

At what point do you buy shoes?

Photo

As a quick side note I do run brakes on both my bikes, I just feel like I have more control, at slower speeds, when foot braking. If I am going fast I use my brake until I am going slower.

|

1/31/2018 3:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2018 3:53 PM

You have the skinniest toes I've ever seen! And your shoes are on upside down.

|

1/31/2018 3:46 PM

I usually start feeling the grip fading . Then I go and scope out some new ones . I usually try to buy a pair in spring and have it last through summer

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/31/2018 3:52 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I usually start feeling the grip fading . Then I go and scope out some new ones . I usually try to buy a pair in spring and ...more

I dont typically notice any grip difference, but I put the pedal where the arch of my foot is instead of closer toward the front like some people.

|

1/31/2018 3:56 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Lol those are my fingers...i was just trying to show that it was a hole

|

1/31/2018 7:11 PM

I felt my pins through my shoos the other day. I'll keep using them until they draw blood or the soles fall off.

|

1/31/2018 7:20 PM

I need to start a shoe swap with skaters so when their shoes are almost worn out near the front, I can then get another 3monyhs out of them by wearing out the back

|

wallride a bus everyday

2/1/2018 6:33 AM

Holes, sole becomes too flexy, no support, too thin.

I glued my Vans a bunch and they crapped out.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/1/2018 6:46 AM

I think it's time.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

2/1/2018 6:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2018 6:47 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

raspberrytea wrote:

Lol those are my fingers...i was just trying to show that it was a hole

Yeah... I know. Just having a laugh. smile

|

2/1/2018 1:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2018 1:47 PM

I draw the line at DC Spartan Hi. Vans are shite.

|

2/1/2018 2:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2018 2:16 PM

jbales wrote:

I have the Spartan highs, they feel like crap compared to my vans. They kinda remind me of space boots. There's no way I'd wear them anytime besides winter. Get the pros, because I guarantee that's not what your talking about. Any of the vans pros are 10x more comfortable. The insoles are 3x thicker than the Spartans.

|

2/1/2018 4:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2018 4:14 PM

jbales wrote:

ggallin422 wrote:

I have the Spartan highs, they feel like crap compared to my vans. They kinda remind me of space boots. There's no way I'd ...more

My scuba diving flipper resembling feet don’t tend to work with vans. Lol. So moon boots are my only choice.

|

2/1/2018 4:53 PM

jbales wrote:

ggallin422 wrote:

I have the Spartan highs, they feel like crap compared to my vans. They kinda remind me of space boots. There's no way I'd ...more

jbales wrote:

My scuba diving flipper resembling feet don’t tend to work with vans. Lol. So moon boots are my only choice.

They are just a bit overbuilt for my taste, and I had to add gel insoles. They are nice for work during the winter, but I can't wear them when it's warm. They are basically boots. Do you wear them all year round?

|

2/1/2018 7:20 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

They are just a bit overbuilt for my taste, and I had to add gel insoles. They are nice for work during the winter, but I ...more

I do, indeed.

|