Should I be riding?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/23/2013 10:03 AM

So I was riding yesterday and I hit a jump wrong and fell. When I fell my foot got caught between two pieces of wood and somehow it only hurt my big toe. Throughout the day I kept riding and as the day went on, it kept hurting more and more. When I got home last night my toe was in very much pain, so I took my sock off and I looked at my toe, it was bruised but it wasn't bruised too bad. I've been icing it here and there and I still can't walk normally. I haven't tried to put shoes on since last night. I know it's either sprained, broken, or fractured. I know there probably aren't very many doctors on here, but I want to know, do you guys think I should be riding? I asked a couple friends and they won't give me serious answers they just keep making jokes about it. Please help.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/23/2013 10:06 AM

Refer to your how to stop pussying out thread. Im riding with a broken thumb and idgaf. Do put your shoes on and GOFER IT

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/23/2013 10:10 AM

Pud...

|

SHIT HAPPENS

6/23/2013 10:11 AM

SickDude wrote:

Refer to your how to stop pussying out thread. Im riding with a broken thumb and idgaf. Do put your shoes on and GOFER IT

Actually, I didn't make the "How to stop pussying out" thread and I want a real answer, that doesn't help me. I've heard enough of that, my best friend told me I should call "WINE-1-1" and my father said I should call a "WAAAAmbulance." Those answers don't help me.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/23/2013 10:17 AM

Stocksy wrote:

Actually, I didn't make the "How to stop pussying out" thread and I want a real answer, that doesn't help me. I've heard ...more

*Whine-1-1 and Wahmbulance

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/23/2013 10:22 AM

I heard getting a lighter bike helps. Get ti spokes in the back and get a very heavy front end. This will make all of your 3's dipped

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/23/2013 10:59 AM

Nah give it a while to heal up and when you feel that you can ride again go for it. Don't try to rush it or you'll just fuck it up more.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/23/2013 11:00 AM

SickDude wrote:

Photo
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/23/2013 11:03 AM

give it a day or two to let it heal and if you feel it getting better, go ride.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

6/23/2013 12:33 PM

Oh gosh man, it should be fine dude. I rode with things that i definitely should have gone to the doctors for and that hurt seriously, but i still rode. and tbh its just your toe! haha Your toes dont do much to start when you ride, just ride. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/23/2013 6:31 PM

To anyone saying keep riding, you guys are stupid. When you get to my age, you will regret it. I ache in so many ways because I was stupid with minor injuries.

Let it heal up, then ride. Go in if you feel the need. But give it a couple days.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura