Should I build a custom wheel or buy the rant party on rear wheel.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2017 1:40 PM

So I'm stuck between building a custom wheel if I could afford it or just buy the rant party on rear wheel does any know if it's any good or do anyone have it and could tell how it is. The hub i was going to get was the premium stinger and a rim probably the cinema 777 in aqua from danscomp for 30. So what do you guys think I should do.

Premium stinger hub 99.95+4.99
Cinma 777 rim 30.00
Spokes have to find some but I know what size to get 184mm
Then I have to get it laced or I'm going to try to do it myself and watch videos on YouTube on how to laced wheels

The rant party on rear wheel 114.99 free shipping eBay.

|

6/20/2017 1:44 PM

Dan's sells spokes. If you buy all the parts from them, they'll lace it for free. So will a lot of other shops, though.

|

6/20/2017 1:47 PM

GMGuinn wrote:

Dan's sells spokes. If you buy all the parts from them, they'll lace it for free. So will a lot of other shops, though.

This. Also Empire BMX laces wheels for free if you buy all the rim, hub, and spokes from them....

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

6/20/2017 2:05 PM

Albes does it to but no one besides albes has the premium stinger hub for 209 which i kinda out of my price range eBay has it for 99

|

6/20/2017 2:16 PM

Find a good hub and rim on sale at one of the previously mentioned shops. The hub and rim you've picked out aren't really anything special anyway. The sound of that hub will do your head in

|

6/20/2017 4:48 PM

I ran the Rant Party on rear wheel for 3-4 months before switching to a freecoaster and it was actually very good. It stayed completely true for me though I am kinda small and ran very smoothly with no problems

|

6/21/2017 4:54 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Find a good hub and rim on sale at one of the previously mentioned shops. The hub and rim you've picked out aren't really anything special anyway. The sound of that hub will do your head in

Hey don't hate on the 777 rim! I run the ar777's front and rear and they are extremely solid!

|