Should I get one?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2013 9:24 PM

I honestly love not having to back pedal... although chainless sucks, I figure the freecoaster thing won't be all that bad.

The link above shows a video of my riding (chainless) I just want to MAINLY know how well I fakie hop and slide out of fakies, the balance thing I can get used to, and 180's came to me really quick, I just did not manage to get clips of me doing them, and 3's will come later because of the whole afraid of "slamming my knee on the stem if i fuck up" type deal...

Anyway, what do you guys think?
|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

10/19/2013 9:32 PM

No just stick to the cassette. The freecoaster trend wont last long. 180s and sliders are fun an all but you have to get used to the coaster for every other trick, theyre not as easy as people think and not many commit to them.

|

10/19/2013 9:35 PM

if you got the cash, then sure go for it. chances are though, you'll be back on a cassette in no time. Almost everyone I know gets a freecoaster then a few weeks later tops, they get bored with it. They're really fun to play around on though

|

10/19/2013 9:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2013 9:36 PM

get a khe free coaster, or a colony freecoaster

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/19/2013 9:36 PM

Fuck it man, just get one and have fun! Riding backwards is so chill, and you'll get used to it soon enough

|

10/19/2013 9:47 PM

They are fun, i got bored of mine in a month. i got mine in a trade for a extra cassette i had so no harm no foul.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/20/2013 12:12 AM

If you want to try one. Give it ago and buy one. The cult or the v3 federal seem the more robust strength wise out of the ones out now

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

10/20/2013 11:02 AM

Its up to you, but you can do all that stuff on a cassette just takes practice.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit