Should I get these parts or wait and save more money?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2013 10:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2013 10:39 AM

Animal Remix Stem
Odyssey Sand Bars
Eclat Stream V2 Forks
Stranger Black Mass Cranks or Giant Team Cranks
Primo Integrated Headset
BSD Substance BB
Haro Forum light sprocket

|

4/26/2013 10:38 AM

change the sprocket. rest is legit

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/26/2013 10:42 AM

Sounds like you've got plenty of money. But yeah maybe change up the sprock. That thing doesn't look like it could take any hits.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/26/2013 10:43 AM

why not id change the sprocket though and try a topload stem but the remix is still good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/26/2013 10:43 AM

BMXism wrote:

Sounds like you've got plenty of money. But yeah maybe change up the sprock. That thing doesn't look like it could take any hits.

Alot of the stuff I'm getting is used

|

4/26/2013 10:44 AM

Different sprocket & definitely go with the Stranger cranks out of the two choices. Otherwise its a pretty legit list of parts you got there!

|

4/26/2013 10:46 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

why not id change the sprocket though and try a topload stem but the remix is still good

9 inch rise bars with a topload I think would be good rode a kids bike yesterday frontload with 8 inch rise bars felt kind weird but 9 inches would be fine.

|

4/26/2013 10:47 AM

tomdon wrote:

change the sprocket. rest is legit

But it's 10$ for the haro sproket good deal or wait because my sprockets really bent

|

4/26/2013 10:48 AM

Brownboys wrote:

As long as your getting a good deal and it's all in good condition, then do it. Otherwise i'd save up and buy new.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

4/26/2013 10:52 AM

BMXism wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

BMXism wrote:

As long as your getting a good deal and it's all in good condition, then do it. Otherwise i'd save up and buy new.

Well Used stuff I'm getting is
Animal Remix: I'm trading my Subrosa hold tight stem and 25$
Eclat stream: 50 if I pick-up and it's an hour away
Odyssey sand bars: 50$
Haro sprocket: 10$

They're all in mint cond are these good deals

|

4/26/2013 1:04 PM

Bars seem a bit pricey. Unless they're brand new w warranty card.

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/26/2013 1:15 PM

MadvillainZ wrote:

The bars are like 100+ in chrome in canada and i'm getting them for 50 in chrome

|

4/26/2013 8:55 PM

MadvillainZ wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

The bars are like 100+ in chrome in canada and i'm getting them for 50 in chrome

wholly balls thats expensive lol

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/26/2013 9:37 PM

MadvillainZ wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

Ya people really don't get how much more expensive things are in canada like a fit inman 1 is like 550 and over their it's like 370

|

4/26/2013 9:38 PM

What's wrong with your current stem. I think that's abit steep

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

4/26/2013 9:48 PM

Brownboys wrote:

Ya people really don't get how much more expensive things are in canada like a fit inman 1 is like 550 and over their it's like 370

Oh I know. I'm from Canada too. If you're referring to 3rides prices, they are unholy. $212 for akimbo cranks!!!
I refuse to buy from them. Except for the éclat and colony stuff is priced reasonably. Besides that it's a ripoff. Same with bmxtransition.

|

4/26/2013 10:05 PM

MadvillainZ wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

My eastern bars were 120 discounted lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/26/2013 10:33 PM

MadvillainZ wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

The UK's even worse, the Sandbars are the equivalent of $123.90.

|

4/26/2013 10:38 PM

WallmartBMX wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

MadvillainZ wrote:

Oh I know. I'm from Canada too. If you're referring to 3rides prices, they are unholy. $212 for akimbo cranks!!!
I refuse to buy from them. Except for the éclat and colony stuff is priced reasonably. Besides that it's a ripoff. Same with bmxtransition.

So you buy from your lbs I only g to mine for grips they don't have shit and if they do they over price it but I get 20% off because I know a guy who works their

|

4/26/2013 10:43 PM

MadvillainZ wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

in chrome or normal black?

|

4/26/2013 11:12 PM

Brownboys wrote:

So you buy from your lbs I only g to mine for grips they don't have shit and if they do they over price it but I get 20% off because I know a guy who works their

Lbs won't order in shit. They have grips, brake cables and some completes, but it's 95% road or mtb stuff. I order from Empire. I would highly recommend them. The exchange rate isn't that bad right now.

There's places in TO (60km from me), but the one has a nasty lady who runs it. Makes you feel like you owe her something. Don't care for her. There are others but I'm not sure bout them. If there was one closer AND more laid back I'd support them. But the prices in the US are way too good.

|

4/26/2013 11:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2013 12:01 AM

Brownboys wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

in chrome or normal black?

Chrome, and they're about $108 in Black.

|

4/27/2013 10:07 AM

MadvillainZ wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

MadvillainZ wrote:

Lbs won't order in shit. They have grips, brake cables and some completes, but it's 95% road or mtb stuff. I order from Empire. I would highly recommend them. The exchange rate isn't that bad right now.

There's places in TO (60km from me), but the one has a nasty lady who runs it. Makes you feel like you owe her something. Don't care for her. There are others but I'm not sure bout them. If there was one closer AND more laid back I'd support them. But the prices in the US are way too good.

why not dans?

|

4/27/2013 11:01 AM

You're basically screwed living in Canada. You either pay the ridiculously high prices at LBS's or 3ride or Transition, or you order from the US and have to pay a shit ton in shipping

|

"if you feel yourself falling backwards, thrust forward like you would if you were indeed fucking your bike, and if youre falling forwards, push your legs while leaning back, like if you were pulling out from fucking your bike But dont, under any circumstances, actually fuck your bike" - EddiMundo

4/27/2013 11:10 AM

Derek_Bolz wrote:

You're basically screwed living in Canada. You either pay the ridiculously high prices at LBS's or 3ride or Transition, or you order from the US and have to pay a shit ton in shipping

or you go to pinkbike.com and buy used

|

4/27/2013 11:17 AM

WallmartBMX wrote:

Brownboys wrote:

MadvillainZ wrote:

I love transition......rad shop.....trucker dans the man they usually hook me up with good deals......i dont mind supporting local bike shops for a little more money..........shipping here almost makes up the difference anyways

|

4/27/2013 3:03 PM

Brownboys wrote:

why not dans?

I've used dans for stuff. It's fast. They're huge tho. And the last order got double shipped, I only kept one, but got screwed on duties. Never tried albes. But my next wheel might be from there. So far, empire has really been good. I've done the math and it's better for me. I'll post a bike I'm building, and my total cost in the next two weeks or so.

If transition hooked me up, I'd go there too.

|

4/27/2013 7:39 PM

god im glad to like in america lol ............ i thought we were paying way to much for parts

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!