Should I replace this?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2016 2:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/6/2016 2:56 AM

Photo
I filled the crack with JB Weld as a quick fix, and it seemed to help as in the crank doesn't creak anymore. I don't think its that big of a deal, but I figured It wouldn't hurt to get others opinions. It is only cracked in that one spot.Thanks everyone!

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

8/6/2016 8:02 AM

Definitely replace it. Though I think you will be fine until the new one comes in, It will only get worse and eventually the whole thing will split in half.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/6/2016 8:06 AM

Yeah replace it, that crack will allow the rest of the sprocket to move and cause more cracks

|

8/6/2016 9:24 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Yeah replace it, that crack will allow the rest of the sprocket to move and cause more cracks

Will do, thanks.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."

8/6/2016 9:25 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Definitely replace it. Though I think you will be fine until the new one comes in, It will only get worse and eventually the ...more

Will be doing so, thank you

|