Should I sell them?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2010 2:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:47 AM

Some guy offered me 200 for these wheels, what im wondering is if I should do it. Do you think its a good deal for me?

The wheels are Demo Bulimia laced to a Sun Ryhno Lite and Demolition Ashley LHD 9t laced to a Hazard Lite. What do you think?

Here are some pics:

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

11/2/2010 2:49 PM

$200?
That's crazy low over here. You could get like $350 tops over here for them, just saying.

|

11/2/2010 2:51 PM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

$200?
That's crazy low over here. You could get like $350 tops over here for them, just saying.

its american money though. most stuff is much more expensive over there (bmx stuff)

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)

11/2/2010 2:53 PM

curruncy in aus to america is nearly the same now.

|

jarrod

11/2/2010 2:58 PM

xXxbeans wrote:

curruncy in aus to america is nearly the same now.

not bmx parts wise. for example

danscomp has a profile rear hub for 209.99

stricklybmx has the same hub for 274.99

|

11/2/2010 3:06 PM

need opinions asap!

|

11/2/2010 3:35 PM

Think about what $200 wheelset you can buy, if it is better than your current one, then go for it. If not, keep.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

11/2/2010 3:53 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Think about what $200 wheelset you can buy, if it is better than your current one, then go for it. If not, keep.

well the one i have right now hasa puncture in the rim and missing some axle nuts too. and with the 20 percent off code on danscomp i can get a decent wheelset.

|

11/2/2010 5:09 PM

tell them 250 and its a deal. and throw in a sprocket or something to be nice.

|

11/2/2010 5:35 PM

collin86 wrote:

he said 200 is all he has

|

11/2/2010 5:45 PM

Are they your current wheels? If you sell then are you going to be able to ride? If you have extras, even If they are worse, then sell em. Save up 250 more dollars then get a gsport marmoset and ratchet laced to a ribcage or 7ka. smile

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

11/2/2010 5:52 PM

if those are your current ones then no. idk any good complete wheelsets under $200.

|

11/2/2010 5:57 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

Are they your current wheels? If you sell then are you going to be able to ride? If you have extras, even If they are worse, then sell em. Save up 250 more dollars then get a gsport marmoset and ratchet laced to a ribcage or 7ka. smile

no i do not currently ride them these were for my 2nd bike. my regular bike has a primo mix to primo 7k and gsport marmoset to odyssey 7ka.

i can get maderas to odyssey hazard lite and alienation deviant for around 300ish with some danscomp codes.

|

11/2/2010 6:00 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

no i do not currently ride them these were for my 2nd bike. my regular bike has a primo mix to primo 7k and gsport marmoset to odyssey 7ka.

i can get maderas to odyssey hazard lite and alienation deviant for around 300ish with some danscomp codes.

in that case, yes. $200 sounds decent.

|

11/2/2010 6:03 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

in that case, yes. $200 sounds decent.

ya thats what i was thinkin of doin.

|

11/2/2010 7:28 PM

collin86 wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

he said 200 is all he has

tell him to go rake some lawns

|

11/2/2010 7:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2010 7:31 PM

dude id buy em for that. but that doesnt help you. no. i wouldnt sell em if i were u. unless they were shit condition.

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

11/2/2010 7:33 PM

Skooter wrote:

dude id buy em for that. but that doesnt help you. no. i wouldnt sell em if i were u. unless they were shit condition.

they're in great condition. idk i just want somethin different. u can buy em if u want? lol

|

11/2/2010 7:36 PM

Skooter wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

they're in great condition. idk i just want somethin different. u can buy em if u want? lol

lol i dont have the money right now so id feel bad if i made u wait cuz i dont have a job right now. but seriously id ride em if i were u cuz thats a sick wheelset. u could probably get about 300 for it but id rather ride em than sell em. wheels dont make a big difference upgrading unless ur hubs are shit (my opinion dont quote me on it) ive ridden alot of different hubs and rim combos and they really dont make a big difference to me. just about strength and how fast they roll and ur set right here is legit. dont change a thing man.

|

11/2/2010 7:41 PM

Skooter wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

lol i dont have the money right now so id feel bad if i made u wait cuz i dont have a job right now. but seriously id ride em if i were u cuz thats a sick wheelset. u could probably get about 300 for it but id rather ride em than sell em. wheels dont make a big difference upgrading unless ur hubs are shit (my opinion dont quote me on it) ive ridden alot of different hubs and rim combos and they really dont make a big difference to me. just about strength and how fast they roll and ur set right here is legit. dont change a thing man.

ya they're definitely legit, to tell u the truth i havent even rode them yet i got them in a trade and never rode em. im gonna try to get the guy to do 250ish even though he said 200 haha im gonna be like dude this is an awesome deal 250 take it or leave it.

|

11/2/2010 7:43 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

ya they're definitely legit, to tell u the truth i havent even rode them yet i got them in a trade and never rode em. im gonna try to get the guy to do 250ish even though he said 200 haha im gonna be like dude this is an awesome deal 250 take it or leave it.

if he says no just ride em man they look good. what sset do u have on ur bike now?

|

11/2/2010 7:44 PM

Skooter wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

if he says no just ride em man they look good. what sset do u have on ur bike now?

primo mix to primo 7k. gsport marmoset to odyssey 7ka. these wheels were for my 2nd bike.

|

11/2/2010 7:47 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

primo mix to primo 7k. gsport marmoset to odyssey 7ka. these wheels were for my 2nd bike.

oh wow lol nevermind ur wheels are super nice. if u know how to lace wheels id say put the 7ka in the back though (just a suggestion since its stronger)

|

11/2/2010 7:52 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

this^

but dont forget they are demolition hubs soo u cant expect too much for them anyway

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

11/2/2010 7:54 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

this^

but dont forget they are demolition hubs soo u cant expect too much for them anyway

demo hubs are legit even though they have somewhat of a bad rep since they're cheap

|

11/2/2010 8:02 PM

Skooter wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

oh wow lol nevermind ur wheels are super nice. if u know how to lace wheels id say put the 7ka in the back though (just a suggestion since its stronger)

ya i want to but i cant lace. only unlace haha

|

11/2/2010 8:02 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

this^

the only hub that was ever bad was the anorexia

|

11/2/2010 8:05 PM

bmxer10 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

LBS!! haha

|

11/2/2010 8:11 PM

Skooter wrote:

bmxer10 wrote:

Skooter wrote:

LBS!! haha

ha ya but i dont wanna spend money on it.

|

11/2/2010 8:56 PM

aww mann can i buy the back
i really REALLY WANT LHD

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst