Should I trade?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/11/2014 9:25 PM

I want to hear your guys opinion on this but basically a guy wants to trade me his Fiend Morrow frame, Fiend team bars, and Fiend embryo forks all in hammered bronze for my Fit Motomike, Mac bars, and R-32 forks. I rode his bike for a bit and it felt pretty nice but i'm just a little worried about the frame being a little to long because its a 21 and my frame is a 20.75 ( i'm about 5'8). Should I go for it?

|

7/11/2014 9:27 PM

i'm 5'9 on a 21 but my preferences may be different from yours. If you rode it and liked it but cant decide then flip a coin. but personally i wouldnt trade forks.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/11/2014 9:40 PM

tomdon wrote:

i'm 5'9 on a 21 but my preferences may be different from yours. If you rode it and liked it but cant decide then flip a coin. but personally i wouldnt trade forks.

Yeah the forks are another thing because the odysseys have a lifetime warranty and i'm pretty sure the fiends don't have a warranty (correct me if i'm wrong)

|

7/11/2014 9:44 PM

I wouldn't do it because you got made in Murica' goodies. The mac bars are good bars and motomike frame is a good frame. You do not have a warranty on the fiends but the guy who has the fiend stuff does.

|

7/11/2014 9:46 PM

I say no.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/11/2014 10:32 PM

Keep ya stuff

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

7/11/2014 10:35 PM

Alright it looks like i'm keeping my parts, thanks for the help

|

7/12/2014 9:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/12/2014 9:28 AM

Magically Delicious wrote:

Alright it looks like i'm keeping my parts, thanks for the help

You made a good decision.

|

7/12/2014 3:14 PM

I think either way you wouldn't be disappointed. Only thing imo you have over him is forks, but I highly doubt Fiend forks are far behind Odyssey.

Go with whichever set up has geo that you prefer. I would personally take the Fiend over Fit because im skeptical about US made parts (bring on the hate) and have really been liking the stuff Fiend has been putting out.

Your current set up is flawless too though.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

7/12/2014 5:20 PM

Keep your stuff

|