Should I use this fork?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/12/2020 6:43 PM

I have a spare fork and front wheel that I would like to use when learning 360s. Since I heard the fork and wheels take a lot of impact when you learn 360s it’s slightly bent but is it fine to ride? I don’t want to kill my new front wheel and fork yet

|

2/12/2020 7:12 PM

Hells yeah I would run it...

Just keep an eye on it..

|

2/12/2020 7:32 PM

Man you might do damage to your axles just tightening the front wheel up, just look at the alignment on that shit.

|

2/12/2020 7:43 PM

Cellmember wrote:

Man you might do damage to your axles just tightening the front wheel up, just look at the alignment on that shit.

The axle on my old wheel is bent so I guess that dosent matter

|

2/12/2020 8:34 PM

Cellmember wrote:

_bmxican_ wrote:

The axle on my old wheel is bent so I guess that dosent matter

|

2/12/2020 8:34 PM

Run it till you done it!

|

2/13/2020 5:07 AM

Run her.

|

2/13/2020 11:58 PM

What fork and wheel are you saving? If its an Odyssey fork or a comparable quality aftermarket fork, Id say run the unbent one; you wont damage it most likely. As for the wheel, as long as its built properly and trued/tightened up, I cant see you breaking or bending anything that cant be trued out.

Even if you bust a spoke or a few, thats a quick fix.

But to answer your main question, yes, I think you would be fine running that fork to learn on.

|

2/14/2020 4:40 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

What fork and wheel are you saving? If its an Odyssey fork or a comparable quality aftermarket fork, Id say run the unbent one; you wont damage it most likely. As for the wheel, as long as its built properly and trued/tightened up, I cant see you breaking or bending anything that cant be trued out.

But to answer your main question, yes, I think you would be fine running that fork to learn on.

Yes it’s my odyssey fork and front wheel that I want to save. Lol

|

2/14/2020 6:16 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

_bmxican_ wrote:

Yes it’s my odyssey fork and front wheel that I want to save. Lol

You wont damage your odyssey fork learning 360's. I suggest you retire the bent fork and run the Odyssey with the old wheel if you feel the new one will get damaged in the learning process.

|