Should i buy BMX on Walmart??

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2016 8:06 PM

Hey guys can you help me ... Should i buy BMX on Walmart or just assemble my bike??? Suggestions?? im just new on bmx tryna learn tricks

|

3/2/2016 8:21 PM

Buying a bike from Walmart and expecting it to last doing tricks is like trying to to not bust a load with 16 year old hormones while fucking a super model for your first time ... won't take long until you're out of luck

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/3/2016 8:31 AM

Buying a bike from Walmart, Target, or any other retail chain is not a good idea if you're considering taking bmx seriously. Those bikes are mostly for just going around the neighborhood and that's it. If you get one and try riding it a skatepark or do tricks with it there is a good chance something will break or you might get hurt. I would recommend going to a local bike/bmx shop and seeing what they have available.

If you can't find anything browse online stores like:
Danscomp
Empire
Albes
Sparkys Distro
Planetbmx

Even ebay has some good stuff.

Also when looking consider looking for a bike that's full 4130 chromoly frame with parts and has sealed bearings.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

3/3/2016 1:20 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

Buying a bike from Walmart, Target, or any other retail chain is not a good idea if you're considering taking bmx seriously. ...more

Thank you for the info mate

|

3/3/2016 1:33 PM

janzen_najnez wrote:

Thank you for the info mate

He posted the same exact thing on your other post about walmart bikes.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura