Should i make how-to's?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/2/2013 6:23 PM

Im trying to give back to bmx and was wondering what how-to's to do so i can help out. Anyone hve any tips in em?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/2/2013 6:32 PM

You would be taking away from peoples iq and bmx skill....

|

Bang Bang bmx

11/2/2013 6:35 PM

Make how to's on trick that took you forever to learn. Just make sure you can actually do the trick before you make a how to.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/2/2013 6:37 PM

make a how-to on how to properly put your valve caps on

|

11/2/2013 6:39 PM

make em short but helpful. i hate long how tos. short and just say the general how to for doing that specific trick, then add in your own little tips. don't just make it you talking, put in clips of you doing the actual trick.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/2/2013 6:41 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

make a how-to on how to properly put your valve caps on

He hasn't learned that yet

|

11/2/2013 6:48 PM

how to put stickers on your bike.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/2/2013 6:58 PM

How to make how to's.

This thread is a pretty good start

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

11/2/2013 7:00 PM

How to paint your tires. It's never been done.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/2/2013 7:14 PM

How bout learn how to ride better yourself instead of trying to give shit advice. No offense, but most people would rather learn from someone a bit more qualified.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/2/2013 7:20 PM

BMXism wrote:

How bout learn how to ride better yourself instead of trying to give shit advice. No offense, but most people would rather learn from someone a bit more qualified.

This.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/2/2013 7:24 PM

BMXism wrote:

But... posting in forums is far easier and less painful.

and why would you want to get better when everyone's attention is what you really want?

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/2/2013 7:30 PM

BMXism wrote:

one try kid wrote:

But... posting in forums is far easier and less painful.

and why would you want to get better when everyone's attention is what you really want?

Good point.

Make a valve cap installation how to.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

11/2/2013 7:35 PM

I predict sickdude will quit when the other locals his age surpass him in skill and he won't have any attention maybe a year or two down the road

|

11/2/2013 7:37 PM

how to bunny hop 10 feet higher.

1,000,000 view + there

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

11/2/2013 7:40 PM

I predict sickdude will quit when the other locals his age surpass him in skill and he won't have any attention maybe a year or two down the road

|

11/2/2013 7:46 PM

eskimojay wrote:

double post jay tongue

|

11/2/2013 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/2/2013 7:47 PM

My tip on how to put on a valve cap...

Make sure to put blue locktite on the valve threads to avoid losing your valve caps.
Also, never forget to put some anti-seize or grease on the threads.
So removing the valve cap will be easier when you need to.

|

But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/2/2013 7:54 PM

one try kid wrote:

My tip on how to put on a valve cap...

Make sure to put blue locktite on the valve threads to avoid losing your valve caps.
Also, never forget to put some anti-seize or grease on the threads.
So removing the valve cap will be easier when you need to.

expert village

|

11/2/2013 7:56 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

expert village

the "expert" has a nice ring to it. thanks man.

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/2/2013 7:58 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

1,000,000 view + there

or how to make hub louder.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/2/2013 8:01 PM

Do a how to on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's on how to do how to's

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/2/2013 8:02 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

1,000,000 view + there

Mikel8149 wrote:

Funny, I made videos on both of these subjects and they have the most views out of all of my videos on my channel.

|

11/2/2013 8:08 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

1,000,000 view + there

Mikel8149 wrote:

brianoob wrote:

Funny, I made videos on both of these subjects and they have the most views out of all of my videos on my channel.

yeah but I like you

|

11/2/2013 8:09 PM

brianoob wrote:

Only because you didn't make a "how to install valve caps" yet.

|

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

11/2/2013 8:12 PM

Oops on the double post the iPhone and cognac aren't agreeing fuck there's like ten centimetres of snow here in a couple hours this is a bummer

|

11/2/2013 8:33 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

brianoob wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

yeah but I like you

Nah I'm saying how dumb videos like those get a lot more views then my actual edits and what not.

|

11/2/2013 8:51 PM

brianoob wrote:

Nah I'm saying how dumb videos like those get a lot more views then my actual edits and what not.

I'm in the same boat, a 28 second video of mine of my two friends peeing while making weird noises while some random guy's in the stall pooping next to them is my third highest viewed video.. it's not even that funny haha, more of a "had to be there" funny moment if anything.

?feature=player_detailpage

my second highest is an old edit, first is a fight video that the YouTube fags removed. all my other edits on YouTube don't get a lot, granted I post them to Vimeo more often than not
|

11/3/2013 4:12 AM

Not being a prick but we've all seen your riding and your not good enough to make a how to or an edit.

Focus on riding and progression, no one wants to see a how to from someone who has no idea what they're doing.

You need to get real chris.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/3/2013 7:48 AM

Idk guys I kinda want to know how to 90tap

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx