Showing People Up.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/29/2010 5:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 5:02 AM

Okay so as many of you guys know, on Saturday I snapped my chain in half. My brothers and their friends wanted to go to the local Skate Park, and because it was nice out, I just grabbed my scooter and went with them to chill and ride. So they were skating and shit, and I was just messing around on the pyramid, kicker, rail and boob doing tricks, just flowing. So this black guy on a bike kept snaking me. Starting to piss me off, I politely say "Bro, can you stop snaking me? I want to ride just as much as you, chill out." He looks at me up and down and says "Scooter fag." So I walk over to the fence, put my scooter against it, roll my pants leg up and say "How about a game of BIKE? Since I am just a scooter fag, I guess you will have no problem right?"

His Set:

He falls on a 90 to fakie.

My Set:

Disaster to fakie. (Trying to get used to a cassette)

He get's tangled up and fell.

My Set:

270 on hip.

He get's 180 and falls.

My Set:

Feeble grind.

He takes a letter.

My Set:

360 the boob.

He gets 270 then tire taps.

Then I walk up to him and say "So who's the fag now?"

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/29/2010 5:45 PM

hahah i would have felt like a bamf if i was you

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

11/29/2010 5:49 PM

HAHAH! this happened to me. this kid was doing wheelies and bunnyhops up a curb and felt like a bad ass, i was on a rip stick and he was giving me so much shit. I was like "lets play bike" he agreed and i let him go first, i got a b and i on purpose just to fuck with him then i fucking destroyed him

|

vital's redneck

11/29/2010 5:49 PM

zach the retard wrote:

Oh you better believe I did. His skater friends were cracking the fuck up when I beat him too. One of them started beating his trucks on the ground and kept screaming "GO THE FUCK HOME BRANDON YOU BLACK PIECE OF SHIT!"

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/29/2010 5:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/29/2010 5:52 PM

ubber pwnage and black dude failed.
EDIT: no racism intended, i know how fucking sensitive vital is.

|

11/29/2010 5:53 PM

zach the retard wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Oh you better believe I did. His skater friends were cracking the fuck up when I beat him too. One of them started beating his trucks on the ground and kept screaming "GO THE FUCK HOME BRANDON YOU BLACK PIECE OF SHIT!"

hahahah thats hilarious and you did it on his bike right?

|

fuck trends

11/29/2010 5:54 PM

i love when that shit like that happens.
my favorite is when some assclown shows up to the skatepark and tries doing everything you do and them some (when you're only messing around), and then you rape them in BIKE.

|

11/29/2010 5:56 PM

zach the retard wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

hahaha thats fucking awesome

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

11/29/2010 5:57 PM

i loveeee when kids are cocky as fuck as skateparks, as soon as i see them fall on a trick i can do, i'll do it 100 times better and cleaner.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/29/2010 5:57 PM

zach the retard wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

zach the retard wrote:

hahahah thats hilarious and you did it on his bike right?

Yeah on HIS bike. Hints why my first trick was disaster to fakie! I had to get used to the cassette because I haven't ridden one in nearly two years. All I brought was my brothers and my scooter.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/29/2010 6:09 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

i loveeee when kids are cocky as fuck as skateparks, as soon as i see them fall on a trick i can do, i'll do it 100 times better and cleaner.

Yeah I bet that will be the last time he says shit about somebody. He asked my friend Ernest if he could ride his skateboard and Ernest said "Nah man, I think you have embarrassed yourself enough today."

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/29/2010 6:10 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah on HIS bike. Hints why my first trick was disaster to fakie! I had to get used to the cassette because I haven't ridden one in nearly two years. All I brought was my brothers and my scooter.

hahah wow

|

fuck trends

11/29/2010 6:13 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Yeah I bet that will be the last time he says shit about somebody. He asked my friend Ernest if he could ride his skateboard and Ernest said "Nah man, I think you have embarrassed yourself enough today."

hahahhaa

|

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

11/29/2010 6:21 PM

ya,when theyre like 12 and talk shit about me cuz im black and have a expencive bike ill ask them but then there on some crap board or sumthin,and then this kid once said y do u have a such expencive bike but u cant ride,guess wat,thats when u pop out the 360s and hang 5s yea,shut them up and make them fel like shit,hes like 1 fotter and theres 3 differnt size box at my park,so all my tricks i feel comfterble doing them on the medium box and hes like no that dosent count cuz he wanted it done on the big box,but he has a crap racebike thats like 120 and cant even do a 2second manual

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

11/29/2010 6:56 PM

I may sound like an idiot but where do you go to
buy those scooters like that... I want one

|

11/29/2010 7:05 PM

clintdcase wrote:

I may sound like an idiot but where do you go to
buy those scooters like that... I want one

Amazon.com has a great deal on a Razor Ultra Pro Lo. It's fucking perfect for me, and I love it!

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/29/2010 7:07 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

haha what an ass. i hate all cocky people. they should just go make a park for people that think they are the dankest riders. give them one box and a slightly higher than peg height 6 foot rail.

|

with enough practice you can acquire the ability to masturbate with your thighs.

11/29/2010 7:18 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

DarreTheSin wrote:

haha what an ass. i hate all cocky people. they should just go make a park for people that think they are the dankest riders. give them one box and a slightly higher than peg height 6 foot rail.

It was like he felt the need to redeem himself. I hope we go back tomorrow, and see his black ass.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/29/2010 8:03 PM

boss

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

11/29/2010 8:11 PM

beat him chainless :D

|

11/29/2010 8:21 PM

your still the fag cause you were riding a scooter in a skatepark. you should know scooters get no respect.

|

OTB BMX

11/29/2010 8:30 PM

The irony is how many riders call scooterers fags.

Putting people in their place is always fun.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/29/2010 9:04 PM

our park has so many scooterers.
but its designed bad so everyone htis the spine, does a loop and comes back to the spine then does a flyout.

and right after the spine is the halfpipe.

and us riders love the spine and the scooterers love the halfpipe, so we just do big loops around the spine and horseshoe :D

|

11/29/2010 9:20 PM

i always do this people on skatboards, they are like fuck bikers and i was like okay lets play skate then

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/29/2010 9:22 PM

I only hate on the scooter kids at my park that suck, and even then it's all in good fun. There is one scooter kid that legitimately pisses me off cause he never even tries to ride, and he's the obvious outcast. The fat kid that can't ride but makes up for his shortcomings by having the nicest/newest/latest trend goin' on.

Way to be fucking awesome.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/29/2010 9:59 PM

when people do something to show me up i just ignore it and keep on doing whatever im working on or whatever
if i see someone struggling with something and they're not cock and/or assholes ill try to help them out or give tips if i can

i remember one time at the park all the skaters were trying to ollie a trashcan and i wanted to try just to, i didnt think much of it since it was right below stem height. i was about to go hop it and before i did, my friend was like you cant! so when i did it shut him up and made me happy haha csb i know

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

11/29/2010 10:30 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Ernest, Hahah. I like that name.

|

MY NAME IS NOLAN, NOT JIM
MOTW 06/28/10 - 07/04/10
Refs: spikez5, dallybiker45

11/30/2010 4:59 AM

OTB BMX wrote:

your still the fag cause you were riding a scooter in a skatepark. you should know scooters get no respect.

Let me clear this up for you because you obviously have the reading comprehension of a 4th grader.

My
Bike.
Has.
A.
Broken.
Chain.

I hate narrow minded fucks like you anyway. So if Tony Hawk came to your local you would call him a fag because he is skating on the holy grounds that you touch with your bike? Give me a fucking break.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/30/2010 10:39 AM

OTB BMX wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Let me clear this up for you because you obviously have the reading comprehension of a 4th grader.

My
Bike.
Has.
A.
Broken.
Chain.

I hate narrow minded fucks like you anyway. So if Tony Hawk came to your local you would call him a fag because he is skating on the holy grounds that you touch with your bike? Give me a fucking break.

Should just take off your sprocky and ride chainless. smile

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/30/2010 11:44 AM

OTB BMX wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

My
Bike.
Has.
A.
Broken.
Chain.

imchrisperez wrote:

Should just take off your sprocky and ride chainless. smile

I tried dude, I fucking hate it.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas