Showing off

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2013 7:34 PM

Nobody who takes bmx seriously gets into it to show off but let's be honest, sometimes u can't help but flaunt ur skills in public since ppl love to see it. What is ur go to trick that u pull out of the bag when someone calls u out or u just feel like getting a reaction out of ppl on the street?For me its g turns. Its easy enough that I can do them smooth and confidently and impressive enough to shut up a group of kids or the spectators who wanna see what I'm doing outside so late. I'm currently getting used to my new coaster hub so I can roll down the street backwards for no reason.

|

5/11/2013 7:37 PM

My go to's are barspins, full cabs, and grinds with 180 out. Occasionally I'll pop a big ol 180 lol

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/11/2013 7:42 PM

I never really do tricks in front of people. But when I do, it's coaster tricks.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/11/2013 7:51 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

I never really do tricks in front of people. But when I do, it's coaster tricks.

You sounded like the dos Equis guy lol. I don't always show off riding, but when I do it's a fakie trick.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/11/2013 7:52 PM

hang fives or a big ol three

|

roses are red, violets are blue, bikes are red, my dick is red, i cant write poetry, not even gonna lie, bite the pillow, im going in dry - xxohioanxx

5/11/2013 7:56 PM

My friends & I rode in the Halloween Parade months ago and showed off hardcore haha. My go to tricks that I knew I could land were crankflips, 180s, fullcabs, 540-720 tire taps, 360s and a 180 footjam whip here and there

|

5/11/2013 8:00 PM

i do that with photographers i will blast out of a quarter with a huge 3 and watch there reactions

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/11/2013 8:02 PM

I've been able to 3 since aged 13 an I'm 31 now so I've done a lot of 3s in my time an I'll do em off or over most things, so that's my go to trick if I'm out to impress but I neva really do that, but I bet it would be fun to blast a 3 down a set while people are walking up or down the stairs like fly over their heads and scare the shit outta em. Lol

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

5/11/2013 8:08 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I've been able to 3 since aged 13 an I'm 31 now so I've done a lot of 3s in my time an I'll do em off or over most things, so that's my go to trick if I'm out to impress but I neva really do that, but I bet it would be fun to blast a 3 down a set while people are walking up or down the stairs like fly over their heads and scare the shit outta em. Lol

i do this with whips to its soooooooo funny

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/12/2013 1:32 PM

g turn 360 are always my fun fuck around trick. other than that just big 180s

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

5/12/2013 2:41 PM

A nice big 180, with a nice big half can, or slider out. Just can't resist throwing one in front of a huge crowd. I love it when some dick talks shit about bikes, and then you throw something and his friends are like ohhhhh, bet you can't do that and shut his friend down, shahs.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

5/12/2013 3:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/12/2013 3:17 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

This. Everything looks cooler when done in reverse... Today I cruised downtown and got some speed and fakied down a whole block for no reason. I love it when theres groups of people that I ride by backwards and they all are like wtf, how? Lol

But I forgot... Coasters are cheating --says everyone with a cassette lol

Edit: my favorite thing now is 180 to 1 handed fakie slider.. Occasionally I can 1 handed half cab out wink

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/12/2013 3:19 PM

It seems like people dig 360s, hang fives and nose 180/3s.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/12/2013 7:02 PM

hop whip, all day.

|

5/12/2013 7:16 PM

i like to do a nose manual everywhere down town and do the occasional 360 or icepick on the bike racks. not to fun when you get hooked up.

Also riding really fast down a hill and hopping the small streets and driveway gaps is really fun smile

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/12/2013 7:25 PM

I don't do tricks around people because i have really bad luck. lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/12/2013 7:28 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

I don't do tricks around people because i have really bad luck. lol

This used to be me and i hated it. and it would always be an easy trick like manny 180 out and id lean to far into the roll out

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/12/2013 7:36 PM

Hop 3's and hang fives for days! Hop 3's over things always get some sort of "woah" reaction from people even though they're so simple haha

|

5/12/2013 7:55 PM

I usually just try to 180, fail, laugh sheepishly then bike home and cry myself to sleep.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

5/12/2013 8:26 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

tomdon wrote:

You sounded like the dos Equis guy lol. I don't always show off riding, but when I do it's a fakie trick.

That's me right there. I love fakie variations. They're pretty much the only thing I can do for my life. I felt like such a badass about 2 months ago. I did a line with my friend recording me on his bike from behind. Pick-up manual to oppo double peg to oppo feeble easy 180 out. It was on an elementary campus and all the kids thought I was some freakin pro or some shit. The principal then saw me out of his window, went on the intercom, and told us to leave calmly. It was beast. They closed the gates 24/7 until dismissal after school or lunch time because of the Sandy Hooks Elementary shooting.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/13/2013 4:34 AM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

I usually just try to 180, fail, laugh sheepishly then bike home and cry myself to sleep.

hahahaha, that was funny.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)