Showing off!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2013 7:14 PM

Alright, im sure there are people on here that dont enjoy that sort of thing, im sorry for you. I, in particular am good with showing off, it is my thing. I am better at riding with a lil pressure! haha it feels good. It is probably because i am an actor too. Today, there were about 50 OVAC football players walking by when a friend of mine was about to do a pretty huge step down. He stuck the landing and a few dudes in the front went nuts haha So i pulled a huge 360, a barspin, and one decided to ask me to jump them. So he layed down and i hopped him (anyone knows this is easy for any BMX rider that can hop well) so i asked like 6 more to lay down ( keep in mind these are big line men) haha so i go full speed and huck a big hop. Basically i just did a big demo with a ton of kids for football players including a few cheerleaders at one point. I dropped a few bigger stairsets (not the biggest i have done, just medium sized for me, but it looks big for them) probably a 10 or 12 stair. I guess there was no real reason to explain any of that other than to further explain what i did, but oh well i might as well not delete it. haha I eventually got kicked off campus by some douchebag that manages the cafeteria and everyone booed when he did. Basically, there is nothing like feeling that sensation of making 50 people smile! It made mine (and i hope theirs) day. Does anyone here have any stories of showing off, or even a demo they did? Does anyone like to show off?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/25/2013 7:17 PM

No if people stop to watch me ride I tell them to fuck off.

Just kidding I'm not that much of an ass haha.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/25/2013 7:22 PM

doing basic feeble grinds and 180s, and even eating shit 3 times in a row on 360s to impress a girl lol

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 7:26 PM

I never show off, but then again I never ride with other people either

the only time ill show off is to get girls haha but other then that if I'm riding and people stop to watch or want to ride with me ill most likely just leave

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/25/2013 7:41 PM

i onced tryed to show of a long fakie 180 but then this guy 360ed in my face and i lost my crowd

|

7/25/2013 8:19 PM

I never really notice who's watching, but when I'm around crowds I always seem to hit someone with my bike. I don't like to show off mainly cause I would end up looking like an asshat and who wants to look like an asshat? I'm never the one to get claps or a smile from a pretty girl, I'm the one that lets go of his bike and it hits the pretty girl. Truthfully I don't give a shit either, I'll apologize and politely ask her to get the fuck out of my way.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/25/2013 8:22 PM

I did my first 180 in front of a group of kids. I high fived all of them and got pumed af haha

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/25/2013 8:27 PM

If I'm with people then I don't mind it at all. I rode in the Halloween Parade & we showed off for all the people haha it was sweet, the crowd loved it.

Also liked riding at school cause I didn't give a fuck about any of the people there so I didn't talk to them, so I was just the "weird kid who didn't talk to anyone" so every morning & right after school I'd ride with my friends out front the entrance where the bike rack is and do tricks & shit, and one time out back, the football team was there getting ready to start heading to practice and I bunnyhopped this gap over a bar height caution tape thing & they were all DAFUQQQQ I didn't know you were actually good, do it again! So I did it again & 360ed the 4 stair and left without saying a word haha

|

7/25/2013 8:34 PM

jj0996 wrote:

doing basic feeble grinds and 180s, and even eating shit 3 times in a row on 360s to impress a girl lol

Girls around here are more impressed by swagfags who don't know how to properly wear a hat. Dammit, swagfags, you're supposed to wear the hat AROUND your head, not sit it on top of your head. IT LOOKS FUCKING RETARDED YOU FUCKING TRENDY CUNTBAGS.

/rant

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

7/25/2013 8:46 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Girls around here are more impressed by swagfags who don't know how to properly wear a hat. Dammit, swagfags, you're supposed to wear the hat AROUND your head, not sit it on top of your head. IT LOOKS FUCKING RETARDED YOU FUCKING TRENDY CUNTBAGS.

/rant

LOL same here. I don't even ride the park except when all the kids are at school because it's full of swagfags who can't hop they just cruise around on shitty bikes and talk shit about how one has more swag than the other and how one gives more swaggy blowjobs than the other. Although I would never date a girl attracted to that shit haha. #snapbackupmyassswag.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/25/2013 9:16 PM

im usually with a friend and his sister and her bf and I cant stand ppl watchin me it bugs me..cuz I think oh if I fuck up their gonna say shit or something so I don't try to show off not like I can do anything lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/25/2013 9:33 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

im usually with a friend and his sister and her bf and I cant stand ppl watchin me it bugs me..cuz I think oh if I fuck up their gonna say shit or something so I don't try to show off not like I can do anything lol

That is called stage fright.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/25/2013 10:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2013 10:45 PM

There tends to be milfs who come to my local park with their kids, then I definetly show off and push myself to ride good , as much of a dick I can come off to be on here I'm not so bad in real life lll talk to anyone at the park, I also like to teach and show the young kids tips on getting better , it's cool teaching 8 and 9 year olds how to drop in quarter pipes in front of their hot mom, always a good time

|

7/25/2013 11:31 PM

I'm the same as you, when people are watching I do a lot of crazy things. Some people I know when they show off they normally bail when they try to show off, like once my friend did an 8 stair and some hot girls nearby must of heard him landing or something because they looked round... and he fell of going round a corner. But with me I seem to be able to land everything I try fine. At the last jam at my park I had a 1 minute run to myself and about 200 people were watching.

|

7/25/2013 11:39 PM

oh shit just remembered last week I went riding in a nearby town with my friend & pretended I was Australian the whole day. We hit up the college & I 360ed this stair set in front of all these people, these girls were like woahh do that again! So I did haha, then I figured I'd film the clip and as I did, these guys came running over all pumped and were like sickk! dude do that again! So I did, and the one's like "yeah I just got into riding" so I talked to him in an Australian accent for a moment and was like "yeah mate, they ain't got stair sets like this back in Australia." he immediately got even more pumped and was like "a bmxer from Australia?!" I was like "Yeah mate, I'm ova' here in America visitin' for the Summa' with him" he was like "Woahhh" Says to his friend, "See he's even got a real Australian accent!"

they were so pumped haha, it was cool to get newer riders stoked on riding like that.

|

7/25/2013 11:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

oh shit just remembered last week I went riding in a nearby town with my friend & pretended I was Australian the whole day. We hit up the college & I 360ed this stair set in front of all these people, these girls were like woahh do that again! So I did haha, then I figured I'd film the clip and as I did, these guys came running over all pumped and were like sickk! dude do that again! So I did, and the one's like "yeah I just got into riding" so I talked to him in an Australian accent for a moment and was like "yeah mate, they ain't got stair sets like this back in Australia." he immediately got even more pumped and was like "a bmxer from Australia?!" I was like "Yeah mate, I'm ova' here in America visitin' for the Summa' with him" he was like "Woahhh" Says to his friend, "See he's even got a real Australian accent!"

they were so pumped haha, it was cool to get newer riders stoked on riding like that.

Thats sick! Btw i hear jim thorpe pa ha crazy spots

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/26/2013 12:12 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Thats sick! Btw i hear jim thorpe pa ha crazy spots

Hahahahaha thats a good story man!!! There are always people i convince of me being on crack. haha it's all fun and games til they try to have an intervention for my addiction and i have to explain i was messing with them and they get pissed cuz they were actually worried.

|

7/26/2013 12:24 AM

I'm from Oak Cliff (Which is ghetto as fuck) and everything black people are easy as fuck to impress, I 180'd a six set and they went ape shit

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

7/26/2013 12:26 AM

the day i learned hop whips when we were at the dairy there was a bit of a crowd outside so as we left i decided id do one and commited 100% pulled one of the cleanest hop whips ive ever done and everyone was tripping balls haha, was a dope feeling.

|

7/26/2013 12:26 AM

FuckYoCult wrote:

I'm from Oak Cliff (Which is ghetto as fuck) and everything black people are easy as fuck to impress, I 180'd a six set and they went ape shit

hahaha niiiice. I did that with football players. There is nothing like a roar of applause after you do something nuts!!

|

7/26/2013 12:27 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

the day i learned hop whips when we were at the dairy there was a bit of a crowd outside so as we left i decided id do one and commited 100% pulled one of the cleanest hop whips ive ever done and everyone was tripping balls haha, was a dope feeling.

That is the only reason i wanna learn whips. Not because they feel good, but they look so crazy.

|

7/26/2013 12:29 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

That is the only reason i wanna learn whips. Not because they feel good, but they look so crazy.

I do tailwhips. Bitches love tailwhips.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 12:40 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

FuckYoCult wrote:

I do tailwhips. Bitches love tailwhips.

Hell yeah. I just got my threes all sexy and high and dipped! So that is almost as good. haha and barspins and stuff. Just wish i could stick a tailwhip. just cant seem to get it yet.

|

7/26/2013 12:43 AM

I have some time to learn 'em, I started riding 4 months ago. They are high up there on my priority list.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 12:45 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

i do them cause they feel good and theyre easy. il whip something over 3ing it. and im probably better at hop whips than 3 hops ha

|

7/26/2013 12:51 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

i do them cause they feel good and theyre easy. il whip something over 3ing it. and im probably better at hop whips than 3 hops ha

I feel that hop whip part. I can 360 alost anything, but I barely have 180s dialed

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 12:55 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

lucky you.. haha im a street rider mostly. So i dont have a flyout. I would go to a skatepark and learn em, but it is really a difficult time for me to get to one. If i learn tailwhips, i will learn em flat. I actually have em closer flat than i do off a jump right now haha. which sucks because i really wanna do em. They are so cool. I will have em eventually, just gotta learn to catch it better. Its hard to right now. Once i make a new rear wheel i will probably get closer. haha When i had a lighter rear wheel it was a lot easier to get it around but now i just have to balance it out a little so i can do it. haha I dont know. I am making excuses, i will get it soon. It is definitely on my list.

|

7/26/2013 1:02 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Caelum Persson wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

lucky you.. haha im a street rider mostly. So i dont have a flyout. I would go to a skatepark and learn em, but it is really a difficult time for me to get to one. If i learn tailwhips, i will learn em flat. I actually have em closer flat than i do off a jump right now haha. which sucks because i really wanna do em. They are so cool. I will have em eventually, just gotta learn to catch it better. Its hard to right now. Once i make a new rear wheel i will probably get closer. haha When i had a lighter rear wheel it was a lot easier to get it around but now i just have to balance it out a little so i can do it. haha I dont know. I am making excuses, i will get it soon. It is definitely on my list.

Learning them out of a flyout will make it soooo much easier. You learn what a good one feels like before you throw some difficulty into it. If you need a fly out, make a ramp or something with some pallets.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.

7/26/2013 1:14 AM

Caelum Persson wrote:

MaximusBikes wrote:

FuckYoCult wrote:

Learning them out of a flyout will make it soooo much easier. You learn what a good one feels like before you throw some difficulty into it. If you need a fly out, make a ramp or something with some pallets.

Ehh i know. I have a few dirt jumps but they would all be kinda awkward for a trick like that. I need a nice skatepark flyout. I will get it. Im honestly close flat so i need to just go to the skatepark again and work on it.

|

7/26/2013 1:20 AM

Something with a nice/steeper lip will suffice.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.