**Shred the corner(EDIT)**

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2010 3:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:13 AM

NO TRIPOD.




Shred the Corner. from hall huntington on Vimeo.

just learning full cab's.
Soooo terrible looking right meow.
but hey I had to go film something.
Straight keeping it real ya heard?




hahahah I have the shittiest.

1.manual to 180's (hardly counted this one)

2.fullcabs(learned them yesterday)
|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/28/2010 3:19 PM

shweet!

|

4/28/2010 4:59 PM

i have better manual 180's and i learned them yesterday......

|

4/28/2010 5:57 PM

shweet

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)

4/28/2010 7:22 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

i have better manual 180's and i learned them yesterday......

Your a flaming douchebag.
post vids or get the fuck out.
I bet you just do like half parking space manual to 180's.
I would bet money on it you faggot.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/28/2010 7:25 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

i have better manual 180's and i learned them yesterday......

funtington wrote:

Your a flaming douchebag.
post vids or get the fuck out.
I bet you just do like half parking space manual to 180's.
I would bet money on it you faggot.

dont listen to this dumb mother fucker, your mannys were kinda long nomo
this kid thinks he is something special cause he is such a good christian, he doesnt say shit, fuck, bitch, pussy, cock, or anything that jesus wouldnt approve of
news flash jesus doesnt care as long as you repent, fucking twat

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/28/2010 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:14 AM

Nice man! Love seeing the progression. Wish I could bitch pedal my full cabs!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/28/2010 7:30 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

i have better manual 180's and i learned them yesterday......

funtington wrote:

Your a flaming douchebag.
post vids or get the fuck out.
I bet you just do like half parking space manual to 180's.
I would bet money on it you faggot.

brentrides wrote:

dont listen to this dumb mother fucker, your mannys were kinda long nomo
this kid thinks he is something special cause he is such a good christian, he doesnt say shit, fuck, bitch, pussy, cock, or anything that jesus wouldnt approve of
news flash jesus doesnt care as long as you repent, fucking twat

lol I can manual 180 a three stair so this kid can lick my fucking nut.
sure I under rotate but I learned them literally like 2 weeks ago, and if you check my team page edit I do a good one....down stair manual...
anywhooooo, jesus is the man, and I approve of HIM. But these so called christians these days are fucking lame, and dont represent him good.
this kids a joke I am not to worried.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/28/2010 7:31 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Nice man! Love seeing the progression. Wish I could bitch pedal my full cabs!

no you don't mine are shit because I do them this way.
yours are wayyy cleaner than mine because you actually rotate.
I just ballerina spin

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/28/2010 7:34 PM

very nice,

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

4/28/2010 7:36 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Nice man! Love seeing the progression. Wish I could bitch pedal my full cabs!

funtington wrote:

no you don't mine are shit because I do them this way.
yours are wayyy cleaner than mine because you actually rotate.
I just ballerina spin

I will get them better! I have been doing them out of 180, makes it 100 times easier, plus I keep saying to myself while Im doing them "540 cab!!!!!!"

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/28/2010 7:50 PM

funtington wrote:

Your a flaming douchebag.
post vids or get the fuck out.
I bet you just do like half parking space manual to 180's.
I would bet money on it you faggot.

brentrides wrote:

dont listen to this dumb mother fucker, your mannys were kinda long nomo
this kid thinks he is something special cause he is such a good christian, he doesnt say shit, fuck, bitch, pussy, cock, or anything that jesus wouldnt approve of
news flash jesus doesnt care as long as you repent, fucking twat

funtington wrote:

lol I can manual 180 a three stair so this kid can lick my fucking nut.
sure I under rotate but I learned them literally like 2 weeks ago, and if you check my team page edit I do a good one....down stair manual...
anywhooooo, jesus is the man, and I approve of HIM. But these so called christians these days are fucking lame, and dont represent him good.
this kids a joke I am not to worried.

word
i believe in jesus and god, but i dont believe that he told his disciples to force their beleifs on everyone and be an overbearing fuckwitt
i remember the edit youre talking about, i liked it and i remember the stair manual, has your boy ossie maybe put out anymore edits the short one you posted a while ago was bangin

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/28/2010 7:54 PM

brentrides wrote:

dont listen to this dumb mother fucker, your mannys were kinda long nomo
this kid thinks he is something special cause he is such a good christian, he doesnt say shit, fuck, bitch, pussy, cock, or anything that jesus wouldnt approve of
news flash jesus doesnt care as long as you repent, fucking twat

funtington wrote:

lol I can manual 180 a three stair so this kid can lick my fucking nut.
sure I under rotate but I learned them literally like 2 weeks ago, and if you check my team page edit I do a good one....down stair manual...
anywhooooo, jesus is the man, and I approve of HIM. But these so called christians these days are fucking lame, and dont represent him good.
this kids a joke I am not to worried.

brentrides wrote:

word
i believe in jesus and god, but i dont believe that he told his disciples to force their beleifs on everyone and be an overbearing fuckwitt
i remember the edit youre talking about, i liked it and i remember the stair manual, has your boy ossie maybe put out anymore edits the short one you posted a while ago was bangin

I made him a tiny new one, its okay.... he does not like it.
Since his last edit, he has got his whips, and bars on lock.
He is actually a lot better its nuts.

check my vimeo broseph

p.s. Christians just try to make you think what they think no matter what, Jesus was about love, Christians are about hate.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/28/2010 7:58 PM

funtington wrote:

lol I can manual 180 a three stair so this kid can lick my fucking nut.
sure I under rotate but I learned them literally like 2 weeks ago, and if you check my team page edit I do a good one....down stair manual...
anywhooooo, jesus is the man, and I approve of HIM. But these so called christians these days are fucking lame, and dont represent him good.
this kids a joke I am not to worried.

brentrides wrote:

word
i believe in jesus and god, but i dont believe that he told his disciples to force their beleifs on everyone and be an overbearing fuckwitt
i remember the edit youre talking about, i liked it and i remember the stair manual, has your boy ossie maybe put out anymore edits the short one you posted a while ago was bangin

funtington wrote:

I made him a tiny new one, its okay.... he does not like it.
Since his last edit, he has got his whips, and bars on lock.
He is actually a lot better its nuts.

check my vimeo broseph

p.s. Christians just try to make you think what they think no matter what, Jesus was about love, Christians are about hate.

haha you called me broseph
ill hit your viemo up

12345 to the last statement, jesus didnt give a fuck who you were, im glad im not the only one who believes in jesus and isnt a total douche fag about it

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

4/28/2010 10:08 PM

"I got ghosts on my team, unseen. Only be ridin' with me till we do one thing the watch the bling bling fuck what yah heard!"

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/29/2010 7:10 AM

BUMP!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!


And I ride for my niggas

4/29/2010 7:12 AM

last cab was sick

|

m.o.e.

4/29/2010 7:22 AM

really like the progession keep it up man

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109


pcoco ticaleb

4/29/2010 7:36 AM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

shweet!

sweet

|

my wheel set puts your,s to shame ha ha ha !

4/29/2010 3:23 PM

papiomitis wrote:

last cab was sick

THANKS A BUNCH DUDE!
I will get them good and post a video.
fuckkk gooo loookkk at tibugs new video his cabs are fucking off the chain.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/29/2010 3:25 PM

nice dude

|

Refs:Wolfen-Smk-Legendsx23-Spikez5(x18)-
iridebmxeveryday-2funny4u-cokacola-bstick-
sxe411-gstring02-sunday.bmx21-irideafly(x46)-
jecbmx-mike-e-Disturbed11-ScramHype-
bdk1313-Lee_Rager-millsaps-purplerain814
-naters14-getskyhigh
And 15+ On TCU

4/29/2010 4:26 PM

bien trabajo

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

4/29/2010 4:33 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

i have better manual 180's and i learned them yesterday......

You're so gay...



Sick man!!!!!! You actually have smooth style lol. You've got the fullcabs...just keep practicing, it'll come. I've been trying manual 180s and I can't get past 90.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/29/2010 4:42 PM

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

i have better manual 180's and i learned them yesterday......

tibug wrote:

You're so gay...



Sick man!!!!!! You actually have smooth style lol. You've got the fullcabs...just keep practicing, it'll come. I've been trying manual 180s and I can't get past 90.

ha well the one in this video are sooo shitty.
but I can do some good ones here and there.
For me I was looking up and that just killed it for me.
you need to just look under shoulder and also when you pop off drop your outside foot real hard and make sure you level out.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/29/2010 4:45 PM

funtington wrote:

ha well the one in this video are sooo shitty.
but I can do some good ones here and there.
For me I was looking up and that just killed it for me.
you need to just look under shoulder and also when you pop off drop your outside foot real hard and make sure you level out.

Oh damn that makes sense. Thanks man!

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/29/2010 6:05 PM

Bermybmxer likes this
sick dude!!! now I want a fully fledged edit complete with lines consisting of things such as
hop bars
hop whips
hop no handers
etc etc

|

4/29/2010 6:07 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

Bermybmxer likes this
sick dude!!! now I want a fully fledged edit complete with lines consisting of things such as
hop bars
hop whips
hop no handers
etc etc

hop bars=dont happen anymore ahhaha. But I will bar up a 2 stair euro for ya!
hopwhips for sure dude I just am looking for the right line to throw a hop whip into
hop tucks in an edit would be gay unless down stairs.(I tried down a 5 epic fail)

I will start putting together a solid compilation as soon as I get a 3 whips on lock flyout

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/29/2010 6:08 PM

tibug wrote:

You're so gay...



Sick man!!!!!! You actually have smooth style lol. You've got the fullcabs...just keep practicing, it'll come. I've been trying manual 180s and I can't get past 90.

funtington wrote:

ha well the one in this video are sooo shitty.
but I can do some good ones here and there.
For me I was looking up and that just killed it for me.
you need to just look under shoulder and also when you pop off drop your outside foot real hard and make sure you level out.

tibug wrote:

Oh damn that makes sense. Thanks man!

for sure dude no problem ahahha.
good luck with them, they are sooo fun, yet soooo annoying and disheartening.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

4/29/2010 6:26 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

Bermybmxer likes this
sick dude!!! now I want a fully fledged edit complete with lines consisting of things such as
hop bars
hop whips
hop no handers
etc etc

funtington wrote:

hop bars=dont happen anymore ahhaha. But I will bar up a 2 stair euro for ya!
hopwhips for sure dude I just am looking for the right line to throw a hop whip into
hop tucks in an edit would be gay unless down stairs.(I tried down a 5 epic fail)

I will start putting together a solid compilation as soon as I get a 3 whips on lock flyout

nice nice
cant wait!!!
not to hop on your dick but your progressing so fucking fast!!! I hate you!!!

|

4/29/2010 8:09 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

Bermybmxer likes this
sick dude!!! now I want a fully fledged edit complete with lines consisting of things such as
hop bars
hop whips
hop no handers
etc etc

funtington wrote:

hop bars=dont happen anymore ahhaha. But I will bar up a 2 stair euro for ya!
hopwhips for sure dude I just am looking for the right line to throw a hop whip into
hop tucks in an edit would be gay unless down stairs.(I tried down a 5 epic fail)

I will start putting together a solid compilation as soon as I get a 3 whips on lock flyout

bermybmxer wrote:

nice nice
cant wait!!!
not to hop on your dick but your progressing so fucking fast!!! I hate you!!!

bro it comes with consequences.
1. I have shitty style.
2. hurt a lot.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "