Sick Trail Vids.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2009 5:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2009 5:20 PM

anybody know any good ones cause the same old crap on youtube is gettin old
the only good ones are (type in)"pennsylvania woods summer 2007" and "saltash trails"

|

3/26/2009 5:27 PM

start looking up specific riders. all of mike aitkens trail stuff on yt is awesome!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

3/26/2009 5:31 PM

profile racing has a sweet trails video.. maybe fitbikeco.com idk check them out.

|

Ride and have fun

3/26/2009 5:34 PM

go on www.vimeo.com so many more biking vids

|

3/26/2009 5:35 PM

cool. Thnks...but those trails in that first video that i recomended are pretty beast for no machinery. A lot of hard work. thats what true bmx is.

|

3/26/2009 5:37 PM

cammeyg wrote:

cool. Thnks...but those trails in that first video that i recomended are pretty beast for no machinery. A lot of hard work. thats what true bmx is.

only pros use machinery for events
otherwise all the trails ive ridden are handmade

when i move to my dads im hopefully using a bobcat though, just to get shit cleared out and the basic jumps formed :D

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/26/2009 6:30 PM

sick

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/26/2009 9:25 PM

Anthing from Dave king/Derelict bmx they put out some awsome trails stuff that fit france trails edit with chase hawk justin inman and alex dropsy is pretty sweet

|

DANGER!

3/26/2009 9:28 PM

radbmx wrote:

Anthing from Dave king/Derelict bmx they put out some awsome trails stuff that fit france trails edit with chase hawk justin inman and alex dropsy is pretty sweet

i was just about to mention derelict. those guys are SICKKK!

|

3/27/2009 3:40 PM

ya Dave King makes AMAZING trails videos

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

3/27/2009 3:46 PM

KriSandM wrote:

i was just about to mention derelict. those guys are SICKKK!

agreed. that 12 min derelict vid that was on the home page a while back was bitchin

|