Sickd00d likes loud hubs. (video)

Related:
Create New Tag

10/13/2013 12:54 PM

I am laughing my ass off right now.
|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/13/2013 12:57 PM

The Sickd00d is the man.

|

10/13/2013 1:00 PM

little bitch

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/13/2013 1:09 PM

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! So funny man.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

10/13/2013 1:12 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

little bitch

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/13/2013 1:26 PM

I wanna see his 180 video again

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/13/2013 4:24 PM

jj0996 wrote:

ahahahaa that was a good one

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

10/13/2013 4:26 PM

jj0996 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

ahahahaa that was a good one

Do you know where it is

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/13/2013 4:27 PM

my question is why is he wearing a tank top and a beanie? is it hot or cold out? seriously.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

10/13/2013 4:31 PM

Scenekid69 wrote:

The Sickd00d is the man.

Said no one ever, and meant it.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/13/2013 5:40 PM

why does it look like hes wearing make up and lip gloss

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

10/13/2013 5:52 PM

too funny... and that hub dont spin for shit lol

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/13/2013 6:15 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

I was thinking that same thing.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

10/13/2013 6:28 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

I was thinking that same thing.

My blown out profile spun better lol. someone needs new bearings....

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

10/13/2013 8:57 PM

you guys get all butturt when sickd00d talks shit on someone but you turn around and do the same to him? real fucking mature...

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/13/2013 8:58 PM

tomdon wrote:

you guys get all butturt when sickd00d talks shit on someone but you turn around and do the same to him? real fucking mature...

You tell em Tom!

|

10/13/2013 9:02 PM

tomdon wrote:

This. Honestly I've seen some of the users who make fun of the sickd00d's clips etc. most of you dont really have a right to talk shit.

|

10/13/2013 9:04 PM

tomdon wrote:

says the guy that got banned for trolling then left vital for V2 then came back... Lol but seriously it's the internet if you get butt hurt when someone talks shit to you need to get off the internet seriously.

|

10/13/2013 9:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/13/2013 9:08 PM

locked not banned. banned means i cant come back. and sickd00d did make them buthurt. he could get on anyones nerves without trying. these guys are all too uptight. watch. someone will talk shit on one of them and they'll flip out and be all like ban that guy blah blah blah

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/13/2013 9:08 PM

I liked v2, no bullshit or anything, it was nice.

|

10/13/2013 9:11 PM

tomdon wrote:

locked not banned. banned means i cant come back. and sickd00d did make them buthurt. he could get on anyones nerves without trying. these guys are all too uptight. watch. someone will talk shit on one of them and they'll flip out and be all like ban that guy blah blah blah

Sickdude was the only one who was butt hurt.. He even made like 4 accounts because of it expressing his homosexuality.

|

10/13/2013 9:48 PM

Sickdude is a faggot.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

10/14/2013 4:54 AM

tomdon wrote:

this what is with the hate for everyone. who cares if he is stupid or gets on your nerves or anything we have all done something wrong that we thought was right or funny at the time, I did about a week ago thinking that i helped one kid out by putting the kid down that put the first kid down but i was just being an ass. Lets quit the hate and just do what we are all here for. communicating as a bmx community and having some fun

good work tomdon

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/14/2013 5:31 AM

TheMotherShip wrote:

why does it look like hes wearing make up and lip gloss

My front hub is louder than this....

But i'm not gonna talk shit, this guy is going to "chin check" me...

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/14/2013 7:33 AM

is this really what vital has come to . after everyone tells sickdude to leave vital for so long and he finally leaves we bring him back up again and talk shit about him , its like you guy are looking for something to rant about

|

10/14/2013 8:02 AM

I never had a problem with sickdude until he got all shitty after I gave him some advice on 180s when he posted that video, now tho I just leave him to it cause he's young or whatever, but when I give someone genuine advice I don't expect that to get thrown back in my face.

But I agree with what a few people have said vital and the Internet in general isn't a place to come and get your panties in a twist about nuttin, life's too short although I have to hold my hands up and admit that I've let a few things get to me on here that I probably shouldn't of usually its cuz I'm either having a bad day or I'm drunk.

Don't drink and post.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/14/2013 8:03 AM

chad88 wrote:

is this really what vital has come to . after everyone tells sickdude to leave vital for so long and he finally leaves we bring him back up again and talk shit about him , its like you guy are looking for something to rant about

hes still here...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

10/14/2013 9:25 AM

Pussies say that shit to my face... Oh wait you are scared. I dont care what you say about me cuz all of you have your own problems and are too fucking scared to approach them. So you bag on me to feel like "one of the guys" smh.

BTW THANKS FOR THE VIEWS!

|

10/14/2013 9:33 AM

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/14/2013 9:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2013 9:55 AM

Just a confused lil kid guys. leave him be.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em