Silencer pegs anybody?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 3:27 PM

I want black with black sleeves? Just need 2 in 3/8 and 14mm. I'm really looking forward to riding plastic pegs or sleeves. I'm looking for around $20 covering shipping and fees.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/3/2013 3:28 PM

Awwww shit.... Move this thread to the for sale please. Thanks.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/3/2013 3:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2013 3:30 PM

go to walmart and buy the mongoose plastics. i ride those for when i go to skateparks. there the exact same as the thermalites. its 8 bucks for 2

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/3/2013 3:31 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

go to walmart and buy the mongoose plastics. i ride those for when i go to skateparks. there the exact same as the ...more

You actually bought and used those?? Lol, never thought anyone would even try them. Too bad my local walmart doesn't have them. I'd grind the Mongoose logo first thing when I ever get a pair.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/3/2013 3:37 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

go to walmart and buy the mongoose plastics. i ride those for when i go to skateparks. there the exact same as the ...more

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You actually bought and used those?? Lol, never thought anyone would even try them. Too bad my local walmart doesn't have ...more

the logo is actually a sticker.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me