Silencer pegs anybody?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 3:27 PM

I want black with black sleeves? Just need 2 in 3/8 and 14mm. I'm really looking forward to riding plastic pegs or sleeves. I'm looking for around $20 covering shipping and fees.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

6/3/2013 3:28 PM

Awwww shit.... Move this thread to the for sale please. Thanks.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/3/2013 3:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/3/2013 3:30 PM

go to walmart and buy the mongoose plastics. i ride those for when i go to skateparks. there the exact same as the thermalites. its 8 bucks for 2

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/3/2013 3:31 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

go to walmart and buy the mongoose plastics. i ride those for when i go to skateparks. there the exact same as the thermalites. its 8 bucks for 2

You actually bought and used those?? Lol, never thought anyone would even try them. Too bad my local walmart doesn't have them. I'd grind the Mongoose logo first thing when I ever get a pair.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

6/3/2013 3:37 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

You actually bought and used those?? Lol, never thought anyone would even try them. Too bad my local walmart doesn't have them. I'd grind the Mongoose logo first thing when I ever get a pair.

the logo is actually a sticker.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me