Simple Session 2014

Related:
Create New Tag

1/8/2014 5:46 PM

Who's getting stoked about this year's Simple Session!? I will be in attendance for Vital, making sure we get the best coverage possible... Seeing that course preview today really got me stoked.

Who's with me!?

|

1/8/2014 5:57 PM

Course is always sick one of the best contests every year ....your not riding in it?

|

1/8/2014 6:28 PM

with you in spirit!

|

1/8/2014 6:40 PM

Damn filming the best riders in person would be a dream. But riding the course with them would be a dream too !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/8/2014 6:45 PM

I'll be interested to see Who's Riding this year. The Rider List is usually pretty stacked!

|

1/8/2014 8:52 PM

for the video some music that isn't a generic beat would be a nice change.

but honestly i hope there is more street, it seems its more and more towards box jumps with just a corner of street, then how do you compare a street style run to a box jump run? you can't.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/8/2014 11:13 PM

I wonder what fucked up shit Harry Main will pull this year. Oh and Drew Bezanson is pretty nuts at SS too....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/10/2014 5:58 PM

I'll be there!

Zach isn't riding in it. I'm going to make him do a bunch of work.

Should be fun..... and cold.....

|

1/10/2014 5:59 PM

carjakester wrote:

but honestly i hope there is more street, it seems its more and more towards box jumps with just a corner of street, then how do you compare a street style run to a box jump run? you can't.

100% agree with your last statement.

Devon Smillie should have won last year. Not only is that my opinion, but I heard the same thing from a few top "park rider" dudes (Daniel Sandoval most recently).

|

1/10/2014 11:40 PM

carjakester wrote:

kylecarlson wrote:

100% agree with your last statement.

Devon Smillie should have won last year. Not only is that my opinion, but I heard the same thing from a few top "park rider" dudes (Daniel Sandoval most recently).

It's a shame he didn't land what he was trying in the best trick contest, it would of won for sure.

|

1/11/2014 5:05 AM

I wanna see dugan do a super high air again

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/11/2014 4:19 PM

Drew bezanson is going to kill it ........I thought there was to much street going on at it last year allot more then in years past......best trick contests belong on big jumps not grind ledges

|